HAVE ALL SALES STOPPED ON AUDIOGON ???

I haven't sold hardly anything in a month, is anyone else having that problem,or is it me........autospec
autospec
jerrysfinger

The only dumb questions are the ones not asked imho.

If the seller cannot or will not give you a very close real shipping cost provided you have given him your address or at least zip to get in the ballpark then there may be some reasons.
Could be busy or maybe does not want to deal with a new member?

However in my opinion you should probably just move on as yes sales are darn hard to come by and sounds like they do not deserve your business.

There is NO excuse for just ignoring anybody no matter what their train of thought maybe, I have sold items to a number of new members with zero feedback and had no issues at all.

Good luck.
I have found that it's not the sellers fault about not answering all the time.....I have had the Audiogon system so screwed up that it will not let you answer.......I was down to my last two days of a sale and couldn't answer any Audiogon e-mails.......I'm sure I lost the sale over that.....So keep trying......Will
Uberwaltz/autospec, thank you I thought be I was committing some kind of Audiogon faux pas by asking. He has my zip etc, I just don't want to get hit post purchase with a $350 shipping charge! 
I guess there could be an email issue although I have not had any problems, have been getting emails regular.

Jerry, if he has a email problem then you could just try just replying direct to their ad with a public reply so that they and everybody should see it, be polite but state your facts.

Good luck
I sold a Benchmark DAC3, Benchmark AHB2 amp, and Audience 1+1 V3 speaker for 60%-90% of what I paid. This was in the last 60 days. I guess if you have in demand items and the overall cost is not prohibitive your items will move for a good price.