HAVE ALL SALES STOPPED ON AUDIOGON ???

I haven't sold hardly anything in a month, is anyone else having that problem,or is it me........autospec
autospec
I'll agree with others that HiFi sales are down due to various reasons; eg, audiophiles are satisfied with their systems (for now), asking prices too high, low-ball offers, summer slowdown. Add to that the untested roll-out of the terrible new Agon format and I'm sure views of the classifieds have dropped off. I don't browse the sale items anymore.

It seems, though, there is still interest in upgrading HiFi gear...on USA Mart. I have bought an item and sold one this summer at fair prices.

As a buyer ready to pull the trigger, its frustrating to see so many potential items as "local pickup only." Nothing like getting your heart pumping only to see those three dreaded words. 
I posted 2 items a week ago and sold 1 in the first day and yesterday just delivered the second item.  I have never had a problem selling anything here.  You just have to make sure the asking price is right.  You can't expect to have a 5K five year old amp and sell it for 4K like many try to do.  There is a guy selling some Wilson speakers here and every 30 days his ad renews.  This has been going on for more than 2 years now!  You would have thought by now the price needs to be drastically reduced, but no he is still asking the original selling price.