Has anyone used the new Innuos 2.0 Sense music app? Compared it to Roon?

I compared the two as I am a lifetime Roon customer.  I prefer the sound of the new Innuos Sense music app.  More natural and less electronic or digital sounding.  Not day and night, but better. My big issue is Innuos Sense does not seem to keep playing music, like Roon, when the album is complete.  Roon had a Radio switch that played artists similar to the artist as a continuous stream and I loved it.  Heard many new artists I loved this way.  
Anyone know if Innuos Sense has a similar setting? I can’t seem to find it. 
128x128grannyring
That's excellent! Really interested in what Innuos did, and more so can do with their update(s).

I'm still getting my time in listening to v1.49 and want to probably put off the update for a week or so to let my ears get accustom to the Zenith (only 72hrs old).
I also love my Innuos Sense 2.05 thru my statement. Needed to get usb cable to my Vivaldi dac(was using Network Bridge with Ethernet direct). Even with mid level Audioquest carbon usb, huge improvement. Beat sound ever from my system. Still trying to learn more ease of software, share other concerns regarding not able to transfer entire NAS, and no radio streaming feature. But for critical listening, this is a real winner.
bob
I updated my Zen MKII to 2.0.5 late last week.  I have played with it a bit over the weekend and have to say the sound quality has improved to my untrained ears.  I do like the app, still working on navigating through it all and discovering all its features.  One of the features I like with Roon is Roon Radio as that is where I have discovered new music (to me) that I may never have stumbled across without it.  I hope Innuos has something similar in development.  Regardless I like 2.0 and do not think I will re-up Roon when my subscription expires in October.
I replaced my old Motorola surfboard modem/router with a Netgear Nighthawk on Sunday. This resolved the instabilty with the Sense app.Today I updated my older Zen Mini mk II to 2.0.5. No problems.The Sense app finds whichever server I have in the system.
How does it sound? Is v2.0 that good?

I'm still kicking around the old version trying to sort out my preamplifier problems.