Has anyone tried these stunning new CPT power cord?

Considering the many, many brands of power cords I've tried in my very well accomplished high-end system, I have never been so impacted by these Core Power Technology power cords. Within a very short period(15-20) minutes my system literally came alive. Soundstage opened wider and deeper. The background became dead silent, space between instruments and stage members were more focused and everything sounded cleaner and musical than ever. My highs had a glorious crispness and symbols shimmered. Midrange through my 2" horn became more dynamic and punchy. My 15" bass driver tightened and dug low with great control. My Rel G1 which is a fabulous sub on its own but with a CPT 150 on it is another story. Running high pass from my sub to my Audiozen Noah amplifier, music depth is just stunning. Lower end bass is authoritative and clean with solid grip and impact. 
   My experience with these power cords is truly magical. The scary part of the above is I only have one 150 on my sub and one 300 from my wall to my 6 outlet bar. I still need 3 more to complete my system. I could just imagine the level after that...In closing, I cannot emphasize enough to try one of these in your system. I CANNOT and WIIL NOT take these out as they are that good. But hold your jaw, cuz what you've been listening to will just become real after Core Power Technologies. 

Cheers....and let the tapping begin.......

128x128bacardi
Based upon what I heard is the current design of the CPT-1800, I would not recommend it. The duplex outlets remained serially connected (daisy-chained).
The Keces unit is another option.  Their LPS's are getting glowing reviews.
Guys, need your opinions here - a couple of weeks ago got the latest version of 1800. Got the piece, connected everything, and since it wasn’t able to work sufficiently with my main amp (2400w max) I put my Bat 255se (1500 max) on it. 

Everything was ok until yesterday evening - I turned off the amp and there was this loud cracking sound from my left speaker and that was it, the amp died. It still turns on, but I can see from the vent holes that the left side is dead. No lights no anything.

Having said that, could the EQ be the culprit? The amp is just 5 years old.

@calander, I was told that all of the current 1800's are now series wired and a larger gauge wire is being used. This was done when Walter took over the company.