Has anyone tried these stunning new CPT power cord?

Considering the many, many brands of power cords I've tried in my very well accomplished high-end system, I have never been so impacted by these Core Power Technology power cords. Within a very short period(15-20) minutes my system literally came alive. Soundstage opened wider and deeper. The background became dead silent, space between instruments and stage members were more focused and everything sounded cleaner and musical than ever. My highs had a glorious crispness and symbols shimmered. Midrange through my 2" horn became more dynamic and punchy. My 15" bass driver tightened and dug low with great control. My Rel G1 which is a fabulous sub on its own but with a CPT 150 on it is another story. Running high pass from my sub to my Audiozen Noah amplifier, music depth is just stunning. Lower end bass is authoritative and clean with solid grip and impact. 
   My experience with these power cords is truly magical. The scary part of the above is I only have one 150 on my sub and one 300 from my wall to my 6 outlet bar. I still need 3 more to complete my system. I could just imagine the level after that...In closing, I cannot emphasize enough to try one of these in your system. I CANNOT and WIIL NOT take these out as they are that good. But hold your jaw, cuz what you've been listening to will just become real after Core Power Technologies. 

Cheers....and let the tapping begin.......

128x128bacardi
@ grannyring and t_ramey

Outstanding Info! I will complete this mod within the next few weeks with the parts listed in grannyring's posts and can't wait to hear the difference.

BTW, I added Audience XO Caps to my two outlets like grannyring did on his BPT and the results are noticeable; lower floor noise, deeper/wider sound stage, better separation and more transparency.

Wig
@ozzy 

I'd be hesitant to put almost anything in the chain before or after my 1800. Even subtle changes in current delivery affect dynamics and soundstage on my BAT VK6200. 
@ozzy 

I'd probably try putting the 1800 first although I think they 5000 is pretty high current delivery. Maybe Paul's new top of the line Conditioner or the top of the line Audioquest might be a better choice than the 5000. Try them all in home first before buying and then open up your own thread. I'd love to hear your thoughts. 🍻
Mark & Walter,

I was your Thai distributor, I have tried contacting you several times with no response. Should I post my numerous emails from you here promising me and my dealer the deepcores you repetitively committed to send or are you going to have Walter call me and do the right thing too?

Be well,

Seth
Guys,

Started the mods to get rid of the daisy chaining; home runs for each outlet. Will complete the mod when I receive the Deulunds 600V power cable.

https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/2061#&gid=1&pid=5

Wig