Has anyone tried these stunning new CPT power cord?

Considering the many, many brands of power cords I've tried in my very well accomplished high-end system, I have never been so impacted by these Core Power Technology power cords. Within a very short period(15-20) minutes my system literally came alive. Soundstage opened wider and deeper. The background became dead silent, space between instruments and stage members were more focused and everything sounded cleaner and musical than ever. My highs had a glorious crispness and symbols shimmered. Midrange through my 2" horn became more dynamic and punchy. My 15" bass driver tightened and dug low with great control. My Rel G1 which is a fabulous sub on its own but with a CPT 150 on it is another story. Running high pass from my sub to my Audiozen Noah amplifier, music depth is just stunning. Lower end bass is authoritative and clean with solid grip and impact. 
   My experience with these power cords is truly magical. The scary part of the above is I only have one 150 on my sub and one 300 from my wall to my 6 outlet bar. I still need 3 more to complete my system. I could just imagine the level after that...In closing, I cannot emphasize enough to try one of these in your system. I CANNOT and WIIL NOT take these out as they are that good. But hold your jaw, cuz what you've been listening to will just become real after Core Power Technologies. 

Cheers....and let the tapping begin.......

128x128bacardi
Post removed 
I believe Mark and Lynn will provide either product or refunds to those who have patiently waited. Mark, Lynn and their family suffered this past year with unfortunate health issues ( no joke ), and was unable to complete obligations, nor, properly the continuation of running the company effectively. I, too, am waiting for an order to be fulfilled and completed, but I suppose I do believe in 2nd chances ( I was called out on this in an earlier post of mine ). They are fine people, and I could not be happier for them, as the weight on their shoulders have been lifted ( they still deal with all the health issues ). I suppose when a family suffers health issues, it is easier to see it in other families. I am not looking for derogatory comments, insults or anything like that. Nor, am I making excuses for them. If I am no longer " liked " by any of you because of this post, I am ok with that. I have lost thousands of dollars by crooks, ex friends I lent money to, etc. I understand. But this is how I see it. Blessed Holidays to all. Enjoy ! MrD.
Hello all,

I've actually followed this thread since the beginning.

I know what a lot of you have gone through with products and refunds and Deep Core, et al and to be honest, we had our own issue with CPT at AXPONA last year. But we've always loved the products, we've used them at Trade Shows and in our lab and we think they're a good value for customers and they perform well.

To the language of the Press Release: That's just CEO-speak for publications. I'm a much more plain-spoken jerk in real life. But the terms of the deal are ironed out and all that's left is for Mark and I to sign the Purchase Agreement, which should happen once lawyers are done making things unreadable. As to why the first two deals to buy CPT fell apart, they just weren't the right deals for those partners at that time. This is the right deal for us at this time. Don't read too much into deals being discussed and falling apart. In the last 20+ years of my career, I've been a part of buying companies and of selling them. I can tell you that failed deals outnumber executed deals 5-1.

As to the terms of the deal, you're spot-on that we are buying the products that we want to add to our product line and also not buying others. This is a common type of acquisition. It leaves CPT, LLC in Mark and Lynn's hands to do other things with if they choose. And yes, it does limit our liability but that's not any different from any other acquisition. To be blunt, only dumb people buy other people's problems. That's just a good rule for life and not a commentary or editorialization on CPT!

As to Deep Core, you can rest assured that before we sell any of them, we will make sure that it's rock-solid, effective, and worth having our name and reputation on.

And for those of you owed products or refunds, we're going to be working with Mark and Lynn to make sure that every single one of you gets taken care of. We've spent six long, hard years building a reputation as a solid company that listens to, and takes care of its customers. We're not going to jeopardize that. We want to see the drama around all of this come to a swift end.

I know there is a lot of lingering anger around CPT and hopefully we can put it all to bed quickly. But it isn't going to happen overnight - we have a lot of work to do to move it from CPT into EXOGAL. Be patient and have a little trust and give everyone a chance to make things right.

Thanks,
Jeff
Thank You Jeff for being here.

You don’t know me but I’ve heard about Exogal & YOU at the very beginningnand you guys seem to be straight up people.

May be we can converse off line sometime.

Hugh
ACA