Has anyone tried these stunning new CPT power cord?

Considering the many, many brands of power cords I've tried in my very well accomplished high-end system, I have never been so impacted by these Core Power Technology power cords. Within a very short period(15-20) minutes my system literally came alive. Soundstage opened wider and deeper. The background became dead silent, space between instruments and stage members were more focused and everything sounded cleaner and musical than ever. My highs had a glorious crispness and symbols shimmered. Midrange through my 2" horn became more dynamic and punchy. My 15" bass driver tightened and dug low with great control. My Rel G1 which is a fabulous sub on its own but with a CPT 150 on it is another story. Running high pass from my sub to my Audiozen Noah amplifier, music depth is just stunning. Lower end bass is authoritative and clean with solid grip and impact. 
   My experience with these power cords is truly magical. The scary part of the above is I only have one 150 on my sub and one 300 from my wall to my 6 outlet bar. I still need 3 more to complete my system. I could just imagine the level after that...In closing, I cannot emphasize enough to try one of these in your system. I CANNOT and WIIL NOT take these out as they are that good. But hold your jaw, cuz what you've been listening to will just become real after Core Power Technologies. 

Cheers....and let the tapping begin.......

128x128bacardi
I messaged the cptstatus email address around 6 weeks ago and have heard nothing....
Well, folks should maintain accurate records and correspondence from CPT about their transactions. That includes taking screenshots of relevant CPT posts from this thread and any related CPT threads (recall there is one in the Misc. Audio directory). Do so before those posts become mysteriously removed. I also posted the Colorado State Attorney General’s website info on this thread. 
Dear Audiogon Community

Updating here…

Core Power Tech LLC will Close it’s deal with the buyers as early as Monday. We had some work that we needed to do on our side and that work has been completed – therefore we will now Close.

I’m been given the OK to post this message from the Buyers –

“Core Power Tech will be managed by RF Circuits of Newbury Park CA for a group of investors who chose to remain anonymous at this time”…

I can personally add that I have known these folks for a long time and I am really pleased and excited. Kemper Holt will be the man out in front (given a final agreement re remuneration) and I believe strongly that he will do a great job. The new group of owners is dedicated and committed to building the Core Power Brand.

Refunds and promised shipments will be first up. Nothing will stand in the way of processing these important items.

Lynn and I are no longer involved other than contributing product ideas. I have a new job outside of this industry, but I do plan on opening a review site for audio this year with a decidedly cool and unique approach. If you are interested on hearing more about this feel free to e-mail me [email protected]. More when appropriate.

Much more to add – but for now I wish to simply apologize once again.

Best Wishes To All

Mark and Lynn

Note this “updating” post is more of the same as before. To wit:
1. A promise of a new ownership group;
2. The alleged “close” is date uncertain (usually term sheets specify a “close no later than date X” rather than “close as early as date Y”); and
3. More apologies. 

It is a familiar, broken record.