Has anyone tried these stunning new CPT power cord?

Considering the many, many brands of power cords I've tried in my very well accomplished high-end system, I have never been so impacted by these Core Power Technology power cords. Within a very short period(15-20) minutes my system literally came alive. Soundstage opened wider and deeper. The background became dead silent, space between instruments and stage members were more focused and everything sounded cleaner and musical than ever. My highs had a glorious crispness and symbols shimmered. Midrange through my 2" horn became more dynamic and punchy. My 15" bass driver tightened and dug low with great control. My Rel G1 which is a fabulous sub on its own but with a CPT 150 on it is another story. Running high pass from my sub to my Audiozen Noah amplifier, music depth is just stunning. Lower end bass is authoritative and clean with solid grip and impact. 
   My experience with these power cords is truly magical. The scary part of the above is I only have one 150 on my sub and one 300 from my wall to my 6 outlet bar. I still need 3 more to complete my system. I could just imagine the level after that...In closing, I cannot emphasize enough to try one of these in your system. I CANNOT and WIIL NOT take these out as they are that good. But hold your jaw, cuz what you've been listening to will just become real after Core Power Technologies. 

Cheers....and let the tapping begin.......

128x128bacardi
I’m not sure why @klh007 even makes posts of behalf of CPT (Mark). Why doesn’t Mark publish his own posts? Did Mark get banned from Audiogon? 

Dear Audiogon Community

As we are finally near to signing off on everything so Counsel has allowed me to send along this update.

Firstly – and most importantly… I want to again apologize for the time this has taken. Summer Holidays really slowed us down and as we have people involved in 4 states, none of this has been easy or simple. Everyone has to “attend” the Close. This will be done electronically with the entire group and including my wife and myself.

I wanted to send along my thanks to those that have written and to those that are working with “cptstatus”. We are probably at 90%. I was really happy when I read that over 80% have opted for the product rather than a refund. Those opting for refunds will receive them with First Money.

Of course, all of this is very bitter-sweet for us here. We had hoped to keep Core Power until I reached 65 years of age (I’m 62 now) … best laid plans. Deep Core certainly made it all so difficult and the theft of my identity did not help matters.

As well, I want to really (once again) state how deeply sorry I am. None of this was planned – it’s just a confluence of issues caused us to reach the final conclusion to sell. The buyers (3 of them + Kemper leading the effort) are great guys with a very real knowledge of what it takes to run a business like this. I’m both sad and happy all at the same time. These guys have the pockets and smarts to get Deep Core out – as well as Ground Zero and USBe Perfect.

I will be not be a part of the ongoing efforts but I will always be looking out for Core Power and it’s products. My main issue will be on getting my health in order as well as my financial house. We’ve been through some very real trauma these last few weeks with no income for the last 120 days other than Social Security and some part of sales that my Grandson is handling for our family. He has done a superb job.

I have offered this before – and offering again. My contact information is as follows –

[email protected]  

I am very appreciative for this place and the support we have received.

Very truly yours,

Mark

@corepowertech Hey Mark, what does working with “cptstatus” mean? I’ve sent you emails before about asking for a refund and you said you were getting a loan to pay the refunds but I never heard anything. I still have not been contacted by anybody. Am I to contact somebody else in regards to asking for a refund for the Deep Core?
@droleg I think I remember you being an early beta tester for the Deep Core but you had also paid Mark for one. Have you personlly heard from anybody about anything?
Mark, it doesn't do anything positive when you reach out to the community with a post and once again list your email address and phone number and then ignore people that attempt to contact you.
I wish you all the best but I understand why people that sent you funds for a product that they did not receive are very frustrated.