Has anyone tried these stunning new CPT power cord?

Considering the many, many brands of power cords I've tried in my very well accomplished high-end system, I have never been so impacted by these Core Power Technology power cords. Within a very short period(15-20) minutes my system literally came alive. Soundstage opened wider and deeper. The background became dead silent, space between instruments and stage members were more focused and everything sounded cleaner and musical than ever. My highs had a glorious crispness and symbols shimmered. Midrange through my 2" horn became more dynamic and punchy. My 15" bass driver tightened and dug low with great control. My Rel G1 which is a fabulous sub on its own but with a CPT 150 on it is another story. Running high pass from my sub to my Audiozen Noah amplifier, music depth is just stunning. Lower end bass is authoritative and clean with solid grip and impact. 
   My experience with these power cords is truly magical. The scary part of the above is I only have one 150 on my sub and one 300 from my wall to my 6 outlet bar. I still need 3 more to complete my system. I could just imagine the level after that...In closing, I cannot emphasize enough to try one of these in your system. I CANNOT and WIIL NOT take these out as they are that good. But hold your jaw, cuz what you've been listening to will just become real after Core Power Technologies. 

Cheers....and let the tapping begin.......

128x128bacardi
How could our Audigon community not been made aware of these and other issues???

AV123.com’s Mark Schifter Indicted in Colorado For Alleged Charity Fraud

A local Colorado new website, TimesCall.com, is reporting that AV123.com’s Mark Schifter has just been indicted by a grand jury for up to 27 counts of misappropriating raffle money. The raffles were supposedly designed to benefit charities including the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, The Children’s Hospital of Denver, Russian orphanages, the Salvation Army and the American Red Cross efforts to help victims of Hurricane Katrina. The indictment reportedly states that Schifter had no license and or the permission of each of the charities. Many of the charities report that they never received the money from the raffle events.

Mr. Schifter faces five counts including: Theft of $20,000 or more, Committing a computer crime to scheme or defraud $20,000 or more, Violating raffle law by failing to get a charitable gaming license, Charitable fraud and Use of an organization’s name without authorization in connection with a charitable fraud.

In America we all are innocent until proven guilty yet even with that protection in place, there are many in the AV industry who are not surprised that "Shifty Schifter" is in trouble with the law. His success with Genesis Loudspeakers and Audio Alchemy in the 1990s are well documented. Schifter also went on to be an early player in the outsourcing of loudspeaker manufacturing to China as well as the online sale of speakers directly to the customer. Paired with his successes comes a laundry list of industry enemies who remember the questionable business practices, broken promises and breached contracts. Schifter is famous for saying "if you don’t like it - sue me." Now it looks like the Colorado Attorney General is taking him up on the offer with some very serious allegations. Allegations that come months after Schifter is recovering from heart ailments say one contact close to Schifter.

https://hometheaterreview.com/av123coms-mark-schifter-indicted-in-colorado-for-alleged-charity-fraud...
Publish Date: 2/27/2010

Longmont man accused of charity fraud

By Scott Rochat
© 2010 Longmont Times-Call

A grand jury has indicted 53-year-old Mark L. Schifter of Longmont on suspicion of stealing $180,034 through a charity fraud.

Colorado Attorney General John Suthers announced the indictment Friday. He said the grand jury accused Schifter of running 27 illegal charity raffles online at his company's main Web site, www.AV123.com, and then keeping most of the money for himself.

"Of that amount, only $29,500 was ever given to the ostensible recipients of the donated raffle money," the grand jury said in its indictment. "Many charities that Mark Schifter said would receive large amounts of donations from his raffles, in fact, received nothing."

Schifter heads Perpetual Technologies, a company that sells high-end audio equipment. According to the indictment, he is believed to have run the raffles between Oct. 18, 2004, and Aug. 25, 2009, through an online forum at the AV123 site. At one point, the indictment said, he even set up a PayPal account to make it easier to donate.

Each raffle included an expensive piece of audio equipment as a prize, the indictment said, as well as an emotional appeal for help written by Schifter.

"The scam not only defrauded Colorado consumers, but it also preyed on their generosity," Suthers said in a statement Friday.

A total of 707 people from across the United States gave to the raffles, Suthers said. The causes promoted by the raffles included the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, The Children's Hospital of Denver, Russian orphanages, the Salvation Army and the American Red Cross efforts to help victims of Hurricane Katrina, according to the indictment.

Schifter ran each raffle without a license and without permission to use the names of the charities, the indictment claims.

"In fact, most of the organizations were unaware that a so-called raffle was being held to benefit them," the grand jury said in its indictment.

The grand jury indicted Schifter on five counts, consisting of:

• Theft of $20,000 or more.

• Committing a computer crime to scheme or defraud $20,000 or more.

• Violating raffle law by failing to get a charitable gaming license.

• Charitable fraud.

• Use of an organization's name without authorization in connection with a charitable fraud.

Suthers said his office worked with the Longmont Police Department to get the indictment.

Suthers also said that those wanting to investigate a Colorado charity can go online to www.checkthecharity.org.

Charities also can be checked out through the Boulder/Denver office of the Better Business Bureau at www.denver.bbb.org/charity.

Scott Rochat can be reached at 303-684-5220 or [email protected].

https://audioroundtable.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=61944&

Longmont man sentenced to 20 years probation for illegal charity rafflesBy Vanessa Miller, Camera staff writerPOSTED:   10/15/2010 08:34:37 AM MDTUPDATED:   10/15/2010 01:09:23 PM MDT
A 54-year-old Longmont man has been sentenced to 20 years of probation and two years of work release for defrauding Colorado residents through fraudulent charity raffles.  

Mark L. Schifter also will be required to pay $110,000 in restitution to his victims, according to Colorado Attorney General John Suthers.  

Schifter used his two companies — www.AV123.com and Perpetual Technologies — to post information online about 27 illegal charity raffles between October 2004 and August 2009, according to his indictment. He would offer desirable stereo equipment as prizes and write emotional appeals for charities ranging from the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute to the American Red Cross to the Children's Hospital of Denver.

He would occasionally solicit donations for real people who were actually sick, according to the indictment.  

The indictment says he didn't get permission from the charities to run the raffles in their names, and most of the organizations were unaware the raffles were ever held.  

During the five-year period, Schifter stole nearly $180,000 from 707 victims using the fraudulent raffles. Many of the charities advertised as benefactors of the online games received no money, according to the indictment.  

Investigators from the Office of the Attorney General partnered with Longmont police to obtain the indictment.  

Anyone wanting more information about charities or charitable solicitors can visit www.checkthecharity.com to find information on charities operating in Colorado or soliciting contributions from Colorado consumers.  

http://www.dailycamera.com/rss/ci_16342721
Mark......where are you..?? 

Can you please come here WITHOUT saying you or so and so was sick or terminally ill? Leave the sickness out of this thread and just talk about the products? 
Puff....and he's gone. And equi=core thread......and money......and his reputation.....Puff.

Seems that everytime I post to one of these threads it gets deleted and then the thread soon disappears!
Come on Audiogon this is the USA.

ozzy