Has anyone tried these stunning new CPT power cord?

Considering the many, many brands of power cords I've tried in my very well accomplished high-end system, I have never been so impacted by these Core Power Technology power cords. Within a very short period(15-20) minutes my system literally came alive. Soundstage opened wider and deeper. The background became dead silent, space between instruments and stage members were more focused and everything sounded cleaner and musical than ever. My highs had a glorious crispness and symbols shimmered. Midrange through my 2" horn became more dynamic and punchy. My 15" bass driver tightened and dug low with great control. My Rel G1 which is a fabulous sub on its own but with a CPT 150 on it is another story. Running high pass from my sub to my Audiozen Noah amplifier, music depth is just stunning. Lower end bass is authoritative and clean with solid grip and impact. 
   My experience with these power cords is truly magical. The scary part of the above is I only have one 150 on my sub and one 300 from my wall to my 6 outlet bar. I still need 3 more to complete my system. I could just imagine the level after that...In closing, I cannot emphasize enough to try one of these in your system. I CANNOT and WIIL NOT take these out as they are that good. But hold your jaw, cuz what you've been listening to will just become real after Core Power Technologies. 

Cheers....and let the tapping begin.......

128x128bacardi
Why would core power technology be any better than a 2400w Tripp Lite power conditioner?  DC current will not pass through an isolation transformer.  This device also monitors and adjusts for low voltage down to 89V and over voltage up to 149v.  It also filters high frequencies, line spikes.  This is about a $225.00 product that seems good and cost effective. 
@pcrhkr - your question is important - and I want to answer it here and on the other thread as well... 

In my humble opinion the Tripp Lite product is a good one for "protection" if you live in an area that is prone to lightning strikes etc. I would maybe even own one...

This is not a product that is going to improve your AC Mains - we make claim over Common Mode Noise etc and our EQUI=CORE products do a wonderful job of LOWERING NOISE. In fact - they are quite good at this...

Lower Noise = Much Better OVERALL Sound. Quieter and "Blacker" backgrounds can be had which lends to a really nice sonic effect. 

I also might like the 2400 for EMI/RFI Protection. This is really important. 

Is the 2400 a real Line Conditioner... I'm not sure I would give it that moniker - I might call it a nice Line Monitor.

Is the suppression aspects of this product is done in the way I've seen it done before - then I might conclude that we might lose Bass Drive and Pace as well as we might get a smearing effect. 

(warning - I do not know this as factual with respect to the 2400)...

YMMV - 

You can always try an 1800 with our 60 day return gurantee. Nothing like trying this in your own system to know for a fact what helps and what hurts...

If you'd like to discuss this off-line I can be easily reached at:

[email protected]

or

Here to help and you will not be pressured at all...

Best always...

Mark
I recently added a CPT-150 to power the TRL DUDE preamp.  It made a tremendous difference in sound over the TRL cord I used previously and the WyWires Juice II cord before that.  The TRL cord adds some organic sound and a little more grunt to the bass than the Juice II.  The CPT-150 however, caused a quantum leap in the sound to my system.  On every CD and record I play now, there is a distinct improvement in all areas of sound.  The bass is now outrageously good in all ways--deeper, more dynamic, detailed, and the rest of the range is equal to the bass.  EVERYTHING sounds so real and more beautiful at the same time.  My speakers are VMPS RM40 BCSE and are very detailed, dynamic, and now organic with rich overtones.  It is very hard to go to bed at night.  

I must add, Bob Smith at TDSS put in his Level 3 upgrades into my Nuforce Ref 9 SE V3 monos about 2 months ago, and I've added 5 SR Blue fuses to my Modwright 5400, Whest 3.0 RDT SE phono, and Ref 9s.  The TDSS mod made a great difference in sound also, along with the Blue fuses making a nice improvement.  I think the biggest change for the better came with the CPT-150 used with the DUDE.  I already have a CPT-300 powering all my front end stuff with the assistance of a Synergistic Research QLS-6 power strip.  Part of this last improvement has to be the amps breaking in finally from Bob's upgrades.
@dorkwad 

Humble thanks from your friends here in CO...

We are proud of these products and glad you have an addition to your "family" there. 

Best wishes -

Mark