Has anyone tried these stunning new CPT power cord?

Considering the many, many brands of power cords I've tried in my very well accomplished high-end system, I have never been so impacted by these Core Power Technology power cords. Within a very short period(15-20) minutes my system literally came alive. Soundstage opened wider and deeper. The background became dead silent, space between instruments and stage members were more focused and everything sounded cleaner and musical than ever. My highs had a glorious crispness and symbols shimmered. Midrange through my 2" horn became more dynamic and punchy. My 15" bass driver tightened and dug low with great control. My Rel G1 which is a fabulous sub on its own but with a CPT 150 on it is another story. Running high pass from my sub to my Audiozen Noah amplifier, music depth is just stunning. Lower end bass is authoritative and clean with solid grip and impact. 
   My experience with these power cords is truly magical. The scary part of the above is I only have one 150 on my sub and one 300 from my wall to my 6 outlet bar. I still need 3 more to complete my system. I could just imagine the level after that...In closing, I cannot emphasize enough to try one of these in your system. I CANNOT and WIIL NOT take these out as they are that good. But hold your jaw, cuz what you've been listening to will just become real after Core Power Technologies. 

Cheers....and let the tapping begin.......

128x128bacardi
Post removed 
Good Evening Friends...

Having wanted to be here to post since eartly AM you can imagine how disappoinyed I am in myself for only getting here now.

There is a lot to say and that's why I will wait to the AM tomorrow to post this massive missive :)

Many thanks

Mark

Good Afternoon All –

Lots of goings on at Core Power Tech and with my family. I think it’s a good idea just to update (thank you Kemper) and just give all of you a view of our world as it exists today.

Core Power started as an attempt to do all we could to wring out my experiences in AUDIO – and what I had learned about Power from many of the masters. It’s been a wonderful two (next month) but much went into Core Power before we shipping unit 1.

I learned from my experiences at Genesis, Audio Alchemy – Perpetual Tech and others what goes into making a product that stands the test of time. I’ve had a few of those – and I’ve also had colossal blunders with products that almost cost me everything. We have a top loading transport that made everyone’s Class A list, but this product was impossible to build and replicate. It was a great idea gone bad – I’ve has my share of that.

Instead, we waited 14 months to ship Unit One of the first EQUI-CORES. That study paid off and in total we are well in excess of 770 units now with one shipping failure, three units failures and two returns in all this time.

In the case of the Deep Core I work with three guys I call My Rabbis and Priests. They are the heart and soul of the Alpha Team. They have all been using DEEP CORE for more than 11 months now. I went Pre-Beta with these guys to very Standing Ovations. One went as far as to say that this will change Audio. I think he’s right.

I owe 9 of you final Beta Units (one of you is in fact getting two units for his system needs) and these people will all get theirs first. We had some hiccups along the way – but we are processing 65 units now. Peter had asked me to listen one last time – I’m glad I did this.

The original design had 3 MOV-like (Metal Oxide Varistors) in a Cascaded Array. MOVs are truly bad for the music but Doug’s new way of using them seemed to work just fine ---- unit I got curious and decided to jumper-in this array (thereby taking them out) and listen again…………… HOLY CRAP… huge and very positive change. We listen – we listen some more ---- and then we don’t begin anything until until WE LISTEN AGAIN.

Glad I did – DEEP CORE is going to change the Audio World along with our new newer product called Ground ZERO. Shocking stuff actually. I’m used to the market pressure stuff and to the posts where I’m called out for this and that. I tend to talk about the products and get myself in trouble – but that’s just me. I’m sorry… (maybe I’m not sorry)… 😊

I’ve also been held up due the house situation. By the time we move in November 1st Lynn and I will have not lived in our own house for 105 days (process on THAT) … We had one house ready to go that we waited a complete build on but the Lender did not practice fair tactics and after waiting near to 80 extra days we finally told them to stick it.

Instead we decided to build our final home and we rented The Perfect House for the next 15 months – still in Broomfield, CO. This house has near to 7000 square feet as nearly half of the house will be used for 4 Sound Rooms to showcase products that I believe are EXTRAORDINARY. Many of you buy from Underwood Wally but most of you don’t know that he bought that business from ME as The Graham Company (Graham being my prized Chocolate Lab Boy) … he later changed it to Underwood Hifi.

This house will be a home where anyone can come by and listen all day long. I will have CPT Products along with speakers from a “few companies” … most of you know I have designed and built ALL the Emerald Physics products for the last 6 years. This has come to an end due to many factors but 90 + percent due to my failing health (another big issue I’ve had to face up to) …

I’m getting better, but Parkinson’s is no walk in the park and these hemiplegic migraines stopped me cold in September. Look it up if you care to… it scared me mindless. I was so scared that I considered throwing in the towel. BUT – when the going gets bad… we just have to muster up the mojo to move on and get with it.

My granddaughter is going to help the business and two of my Grandsons. Lynn is very happy about this. Peter Madnick (Constellation Audio, Audio Alchemy and ELAC) will produce DEEP CORE and Ground Zero. We have what it takes and by Jan 1, 2018 we will be shipping products from stock.

The 26 of you that waited abnormal time to receive your CPT Product(s) will have receive a SERIOUS COUPON for DEEP CORE at a price that will stun you into a smile. We have 6 DEEP CORES Paid For and these will go first of course.

My apologies for the unevenness of the last 3 months – we expected to be in our new home in 18 days – this will finally end at 105. My apologies –

Although not wanting to say much more – I’ll close this post with mentioning that closing Emerald Office here took over 120 days with more than 70 pallets sent to Texas, California, and Tennessee. Not much more to add to that fact. This slowed us to a crawl… but now it’s time for Core Power and my new Line of speakers called a2. Come on over and listen after the 5th or so of November – THIS YEAR lol.

Best to you all,

Mark

BTW – I will come back tomorrow after I get my computer back…

PS – special apologies to our 220v guys who have waited a stupid amount of time for their units – and that goes for our Canadian Distributor as well… very special gifts for these people.

PPS – going to apologize now to those that will offer comments as to how this message should not be posted here – to them I say I’m sorry…  

301224�����d
I will be back tomorrow to answer more individual stuff - I have to go to Avista for therapy...

Thanks all