Has anyone tried these stunning new CPT power cord?

Considering the many, many brands of power cords I've tried in my very well accomplished high-end system, I have never been so impacted by these Core Power Technology power cords. Within a very short period(15-20) minutes my system literally came alive. Soundstage opened wider and deeper. The background became dead silent, space between instruments and stage members were more focused and everything sounded cleaner and musical than ever. My highs had a glorious crispness and symbols shimmered. Midrange through my 2" horn became more dynamic and punchy. My 15" bass driver tightened and dug low with great control. My Rel G1 which is a fabulous sub on its own but with a CPT 150 on it is another story. Running high pass from my sub to my Audiozen Noah amplifier, music depth is just stunning. Lower end bass is authoritative and clean with solid grip and impact. 
   My experience with these power cords is truly magical. The scary part of the above is I only have one 150 on my sub and one 300 from my wall to my 6 outlet bar. I still need 3 more to complete my system. I could just imagine the level after that...In closing, I cannot emphasize enough to try one of these in your system. I CANNOT and WIIL NOT take these out as they are that good. But hold your jaw, cuz what you've been listening to will just become real after Core Power Technologies. 

Cheers....and let the tapping begin.......

128x128bacardi
Thanks for clearing up those questions Mark. I think the info on the Deep Core being compatible with other power conditioners is a game changer. I'm sorry CPT had some initial shipping woes on the first round of Deep Core samples, once you have more out in the field it will be interesting to hear about reactions to the DC with E=Q Balanced and other power conditioners.
Hi All,

Having a bit of a quiet day here as today is my birthday and I am spending it with family here locally.

DEEP CORE has left for Doug for final check out before leaving for several of you Alpha and now Beta Testers. Thanks for your patience. Doug's day job is very important (as well as demanding) and there are times where I need to be patient and understanding with his schedule issues. Thanks all for your patience. 

When we started CPT we had very modest goals. We are more than 300% over what we predicted - we have all of you to thank for this. I reviewed a ton of information this morning about that fact. I am humbled and very grateful. 

We have delivered all current back orders of 1200's and 1800's in 120v and the 220v units should finally be shipped shortly and we can clean that backlog out. There are some that will never be pleased and we appreciate your angst and eagerness. 

There are 3 new reviews coming very soon - they are

Greg Voth's views on his 1800 for Stereotimes

Anthony Kershaw for his wonderful Audiophilia 

and Frank Iacone for his marvelous headphoneguru.com

Look for these reviews here real soon...

Thanks to all of you again...

Best wishes,

Mark and Lynn