Has anyone tried the FK Black ate caps 10,000uf

I have a Hafler DH 500 with all the Musical Concepts mods except the large black gate caps in the power supply, (4 for dual-mono)at about $900+. I've owned this amp for years and modified it many times, and now thinking about the very costly black gate mod.
tdadawa
From my experience replacing standard electrolytics with Black Gates you will get a cleaner, less bright sound. If you like this amp, it's worth it.
I have a special amp made by John at Musical Concepts and it sounded great. Then I installed the 10,000 uf FK Blackgates and it was a significant upgrade. The Blackgates gave an ease and naturalness to the sound that was much more anolog like. It sounds very similar to a battery power supply except with more punch and control (which is a weakness of battery power supplies).
I ALSO HAD JOHN @ MUSICAL CONCEPTS INSTALL THE LARGE BLACK GATE CAPS IN ONE OF MY AMPS. ALTHOUGH EXPENSIVE, I THOUGHT IT WAS A SIGNIFICANT UPGRADE.THE SOUND WAS SMOOTHER,FASTER,AND MORE DETAILED EVEN WITH LESS FILTER CAPACITANCE. THE AMP MAY HAVE LOST A LITTLE OUTPUT CAPABILITY BUT THE TRADE OFF WAS WORTH IT.
SKIP
Thanks for the input, I've used black gate caps in my Theta transport, Muse dac and Audio Research preamp with excellent results so I will probably go with the next mod on my already modified to the max amp.