Has anyone tried the Audience Forte F3 power cord?

I'm  also looking at AudioQuest NRG-2 and Shunyata Venom.

Your thoughts? 

JD
128x128curiousjim
It’s now been almost 7 months, and everything seems to have stabilized and is good as it’s going to get. I’m glad I purchased the F3’s. So all is good until I get the bug again. Might buy another PC for my spinner, an OPPO UDP 93. 

Thoughts?

JD
I purchased an f3 earlier this week from The Cable Company ($149) and the results (out of the box) are nothing short of astounding!  Plugging the F3 directly into my Cayin CS55-a integrated amp, has breathed new life into the system and the cable hasn't even burnt in yet.  Most noticeable is the improvement to the low end. Previously, the bass was good, but now it's great!  I've compared the F3 to the Cayin's stock power cable, a Signal Cable MagicPower cord and a Nordost Heimdall II power cord, which is 4x the cost.  With the other power cords I "thought" I could tell a difference, but with the Forte I "can" tell a difference; it's very noticeable with my system (Cayin and Totem Rainmakers). I'm also using Ohno III speaker cables, which I highly recommend too.  The f3 an Ohno cables are outstanding values!
If you like a warm and laidback tone with good amounts of detail, this is probably the best value power cord out there. I bought two of these cords and brought them over to a friend's place. We also had another power cord that cost more than 30x the cost of the Audience. Sure, it was better but the Audience was not embarrassed at all.
Thanks bargie & ericteh,

I’m finding the same subtle warmth and detail with the F3’s only on my amps. And the price is great. I even found them for $125.00!

JD
curiousjim
Nice thread. Cables and Power Cords do make a difference. The key is matching synergy between gear and cabling.
Happy Listening!