Has anyone shipped things back to China?

Long story short
I bought a DAC from Musical Paradise and am considering returning it, or maybe selling it if return shipping is a hassle.

The DAC was about $1300 and I'm guessing I could sell it for $1k if I needed to.

Has anyone shipped an audio component back to China?
Thoughts on the process or how it turned out?

128x128flavo
Should you choose to sell, don’t forget to disclose the annoying clicking noise on COAX output to avoid buyer’s remorse and PayPal dispute!
https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/bluos-server-with-usb-out
@mozartfan I thought I did enough research, lol. I read plenty on it and everyone loves the thing. It actually does sound fantastic and has improved my listening time. But it's got an issue I won't live with. 
Oh well, live and learn. This is the last piece of equipment that I will buy directly from China that isn't super cheap. 
@lalitk 
Of course I would explain why I'm not keeping it. 
Maybe I'm just sensitive, but posting what you did and linking my previous post to it seems like you're calling me out and expecting me to be a dick to a potential buyer. 
That post/query you linked isn't the only place I posted that question. I'm not trying to hide anything. 
Thanks everyone.
If Garry at MP can't resolve my issue, I'll end up posting it FS and hoping for the best with a lesson learned under my belt. 
Oh well, live and learn. This is the last piece of equipment that I will buy directly from China that isn't super cheap.

Close, you're very close. Almost there. Why buy anything made in China? Direct or otherwise? Cheap or expensive? Any way you slice it, if China is in there anywhere, what reason is there to think anything will be all that different?