Has anyone purchased the new Elac Adante floorstanders yet?

I’m considering auditioning them vs. my Goldenear Triton Ones. The Tritons are clean and solid sounding, but seem to lack some sparkle, air and detail in my system. Have Cary SLP-05 preamp and Passlabs XA60.5 amps.  Room is 25 ft x 15 ft x 10 ft, and very open.
Think the Adantes may be more coherent and live sounding, without sacrificing any bass.
opinions?
ps: I get better sound in a much smaller room with a Rogue Cronus Magnum II and Audio Physic Scorpios. Go figure. — could be the “near field” effect.
cakids
The Elac AS-61 is the best value for the money at 2.5k . They sound incredible smooth highs and deep balanced lows. I would recommend these speakers to anyone looking in this price range. Bests the B&W 705 S2 easily. 

2 additional drivers and 2 additional passive radiators. I'm going to say more bass. The 2 speakers are identical except for the additional drivers in the AF. I'm impressed with what AJ has accomplished with these speakers. I have a smaller listening space so I chose the AS-61. If I had a large listening space the AF-61 would be ideal. They would over power a small room. 

@hificrazed When you say that the Elacs "bests the B&W 705s2 easily", can you please provide more information? How did you reach that conclusion? Did you perform a side by side comparison or read a review somewhere that you can link to? Thank you.
@hificrazed  ....thanks for the comments!
I am thinking in this budget range and also have a small room...
What are your feelings about the soundstage, width and depth?