Has Anyone Heard the new version of the Tekton Impact yet?

They look super cool and have a full range frequency response down to 20 (+/-? db). https://www.tektondesign.com/impact.html
dancole
I just purchased Tekton Enzo Xl and am very pleased with them, overall they do a wide variety of music extremely well.I really like naturalism and life like presentation and these speakers do it especially at what I listen to mostly jazz and jazz fusion.
Audioman 58 respectfully disagree, I have the impact monitor connected to sub, and I like them a lot, and bought one more tekton ps speakers, after hearing them at Teajay, I also own Andra Eggleston speakers, no hurry to reconnect them, Iam enjoying the ps so much...and my impact monitors...what components are they using when you listened to the double impact?
OH NO..NOT ANOTHER TEKTON THREAD...just kiddin,I thought I would get that in before the Trolls.I had Pendragons[my Avatar is the Custom Pendragon Coat Of Arms T-shirt I had made up] and currently have Mlores and Lore References
I thought the Impact was an older design that came before the Double Impact.
I have the Impact Monitors and they are excellent with all types of music.
One thing that would be great is if Tekton would provide more nuanced descriptions of their loudspeakers so that we could get a better of idea of what the Impact might sound like as compared, for example with the new Perfect Set 15 or updated Enzo.