Has anyone heard new Less Loss C- Mark power cable?

Supposed to exceed all prior models. Anyone?

Showing 1 response by jeff4598

New to the forum but thirty five as an audiophile. Probably 10 AC cables along the way. There is NO comparing this to any other wire upgrade. Just replacing the AC wires if I heard a blind comparison I would refuse to believe it was the same system.

Having replaced three of my four AC cables and then months later the final cable I know the break-in progression pretty well. Do not even try to get a handle until the six WEEK mark. Two nice days then a plummet and gradual improvement till the four week mark. Then it declines a bit. At 5-6 weeks dynamics are a bit too much the treble is elevated and the bass gets loose.

Hold on tight because your new system is about to be born! Over the course of an hour or two everything comes together at once. To be brief, vast increase in musical detail, tonality like going from 64 to a million colors on a monitor, 6-8 dB of increased dynamic range, natural and stable images in real seeming space, wonderful expressiveness. The MOST amazing feature is the improvement in pace. These are real musicians PLAYING for you. Mine is an all digital system but it's akin to going from an $800 turntable to an$80,000 turntable- the music is just perfectly timed. They make good recordings hypnotic but make lousy ones very enjoyable- it's all about the level of musicianship rather than the recording quality.

These are replacing $1,800 cords that replaced $800 cords that beat out $3,500 Enklein cords.

I would get these before doing anything else but be PATIENT- 6 weeks.