Has Anyone Auditioned an LKS MH-DA004 DAC?

Seems like a lot of DAC for the money.  ($1450-$1600)
melm
I have been looking into this LKS some more, and have some questions if someon could help me out. This is what I would like to do with an DAC, can the LKS MH-DA004 do this?

1)     Use CD player, Onkyo  C7030 as a transport only device and connect it to a DAC

2)     Stream Spotify or Tidal

3)     Itunes

4)     Connect Iphone to play music bluetooth or wifi

Sorry if this sounds like I dont know what I'm doing, but like I stated before I am all new to this stuff.

2 - you will need external streamer. Auralic Aries Mini will be great
3,4 possible via AirPlay with Auralic
I would sell the Onkyo and buy a used Oppo 103. They're selling cheap ($2-300) on eBay.  Then you can do everything you want (and much more) for a very reasonable price. And you can operate it all from your phone too.
Iv ordered an 004, and coming from a chord Dave I'm very excited,  other Dave v 004 posts have said very close,  with the win for the Dave, just,  (so it should) 
but of course this new  chi-fi improvement will never catch on with the brand name purists,
  I'm glad I sold my Dave at a good price.  these Chinese dacs are a no brainer , especially the Denafrips terminator, which is my next order to a/b test. 
My friend owns a msb select with a 33clock and dual power supply,  so will be doing some  serious  testing in the coming future 😀