Has anybody tried Qobuz Streaming service?

Hi and thanks for reading!

Has anybody tried Qobuz and compared it to TIDAL? I read that Qobuz streams 24/196 files which may be higher than even TIDAL Master quality?? If you have made the switch to Qobuz, was it easy to integrate into your streaming system?

I look forward to hearing from people who have tried Qobuz and either loved it or disliked it compared to TIDAL.

grm
grm
I agree with the comments about being sure you have your network fully functional before concluding that a streaming service is buggy.  A year or two ago I upgraded my router to a Netgear Nighthawk R7000 and I've never had as much as a hiccup.  Tidal and Qobuz work equally as well for me with the only difference being their music catalogs - Tidal has more rock and Americana that I seek and Qobuz has more jazz.  Unfortunately I've found I can't live w/o either catalog so I'm keeping both subscriptions for now.
Lowrider, I appreciate the comments about the "content" of the various streaming services you mentioned since I'm now completely into streaming when not serving my CD collection. Since my two favorite idioms are jazz and classical, I'll now certainly give Qobuz a try. I like Tidal but don't have a MQA dac and I do get turned off by the relentless promotion of a music genre I don't care for but that's Jay Z and what I expect.
Has anyone experienced tracks jumping from one to the other mid-stream? This has been a common experience for me as well as having to turn off my screen saver so that the stream isn't interrupted.
@goofyfoot , what streaming service are you using and what hardware?

I have experienced jumping tracks, but it only seems to happen when playing a selected stream and not an album.

There may be too much traffic on the 2.4gHz band.
I plan on buying a dual band router which can stream at 5gHz.

Hi Lowrider,

I'm streaming at 5gHz via ethernet not wifi. The problem occurred with Tidal and now Quobuz via the website player but with Amarra SQ. I've gone back to streaming France Musique and WDR 3 and they're free.
As for my high end stereo, I don't stream at all any more.