Has anybody listened to the Klipsch Cornwall IV speakers?

Steve Guttenberg Audiophiliac gives the Cornwall IV very high praise. Just wonder ing if any Audiogon folks have auditioned them. For $6,000 per pair are there better options.  
128x128ericnicky
Klipsch Heritage items (and others) are absolutely considered "high end" and will reveal the shortcomings of a weak front end, as well as make music from well sorted gear choices...I was very surprised when I heard Heresy IIIs as I hadn't paid much attention to Klipsch stuff over the years, but was looking for efficiency to get more mojo from a fave little tube amp...I'd bought a pair of well regarded efficient (not Klipsch) towers and wasn't getting them to sound right, and after hearing a pair of Heresies I found some new ones on line for 1500 clams. Actual clams, so that part was a bit messy, but man...what a dynamo of dynamite dynamics and supremely coherent sound...2 subs makes everything better for these (new Heresy IVs have more low end but subs still should be tried) but man...GREAT stuff. Besides, you tired of "cones in a box with a tweeter?" Try something different that really works.
I've got the IV's and they are beautifully stunning. Matched with a great amp they are near perfect. But, your ears are not mine.