Has any one heard Magico Speakers?

Word of buzz quite strong, 6 moons preview points to something quite interesting...any one have 1st had exp?
henryhk
Yes indeed, I have been following Mr Wolf “projects” with outmost attention. Being an Engineer myself, I find his approach to speaker building extremely refine and, for a change, scientifically minded. I hope to have the opportunity to hear the Model 6 soon.
I have heard the MM twice at local dealer. Impressive for first 10 minutes or so. Fatiguing to the ears after that. HiFi-ish to the extreme.
If uncolored, dynamic, linear, low distortion wide band sound fatigues you, then yes, the MM can be too much…
But seriously, I can not imagine a fatigue listening to a properly set up MM. Why don’t you tell us more about the setup you heard?
haha. hifi-ish?! magico? ok. my experience is so different... I don't think we have any sort of common grounds to discuss! =)

we are too used to the distorted ported design. it is sometimes 'shocking' to hear something so truthful in its entire presentation!
To Wslam: the MM is so "truthful" it makes recordings sound like they were recorded with a mike attached to every piece of instrument and a mike attached to the voice cord of each and every singer. fatiguing to the extreme after 10 minutes.