Has any heard of rawshipping.com?

I am contemplating a purchasea dn the seller has identified rawshipping.com as the escrow agent as well as the shipping agent. According to Rawshipping I need to send them a money order for the amount and they will ship the goods. They are in the UK. Has anyone heard of them or dealt with them?
aaronr

Showing 1 response by audio0504

I also came across a too good to be true ad for a Mountain bike. Searching, I found the ad posted across the country under different names and locations. I had the local listing at craigslist.org taken down but continued to email the "seller" to find out more about him. When he suggested rawshipping.com I also did a whois serch and found it was only just established. Hmmm. Looking further using nslookup I found it was being served by yahoo from p3w9.geo.re2.yahoo.com so I reported it to yahoo. They sent back a canned response asking for more info. I have just noticed another ad on craigslist and had it taken down also. I have also replied to yahoo to get them to investigate rawshipping. Hopefully they will do something this time.

-Dan