Harbeth Super HL5+ vs. Focal Kanta No.2

This is an extension of my Harbeth Super HL5+ vs. Spendor D7 discussion where I received numerous excellent responses. I am nearing 150 hours break in on my Harbeth Super HL5+ speakers which seem to be coming around. Early on in their break in they sounded nice but didn't have the upper mid & high end sizzle & snap I desire so I ordered a pair of Focal Kanta No.2 floorstanders. They will be arriving in about a week. 

This forum is for those who have either owned or have auditioned either or both speakers. Your impressions? What amp used with them. I am using a Conrad Johnson LP70s tube amp with their ET5 preamp. 
routeman21
prof2,

When I say sizzle I don't mean a sharpness of any kind although, yes, some recordings sound more sharply sibilant. Maybe I am using the wrong term but I want the recording to sound more alive than what the Harbeth's will do with certain recordings: sound a little too soft and laid back to me.

I've heard the Kanta 2 on Naim and Anthem amplification, and one other place, can't remember the amplification there.
Post removed 
Did you ever take a listen to the D7's? Very dynamic and tight in the lows with clean treble on top.