Harbeth Super HL5 Plus speakers & integrated amp pairing recommendations

I'm seeking suggestions for an integrated amp to match with a pair of Harbeth Super HL5 Plus speakers that I recently acquired. I listen to mostly smooth jazz via streaming or CDs, no vinyl.  My listening room measures 22' x 22' with 11' ceilings.  I welcome your recommendations for integrated amps.  Thank you. 
128x128rothfusslg
I am in awe of how well my LFD NCSE is driving my recently acquired 40.2's - 2nd gen is going for about half of your budget used it seems and the 3rd gen is right in there.

Had an LFD LEIII previously and the NCSE was a totally different animal - way more drive and meat on the bone, solid bottom end just a really really great sounding integrated.

Harbeths are known to pair well with quite a number of tube and solid state amps hopefully you can try a few out and see what makes them sing for you.  You'll definitely know it when you hear it!
@rothfusslg 

I saw this thread pop up again and am always interested in Harbeth.

Last weekend I heard the Super HL5 Plus with the LM-805iA Integrated tube amplifier - Single Ended 805 - 2x48W - and think it better than the Luxman recommendation I made earlier (but have not done a formal or even an informal shootout). This integrated amp worked extremely well with the SHL5+ and never showed any signs of clipping and I was running the volume control. Was very good with an Aurender streamer and even better with a Luxman TT + Hana Cart and JC3+ phonopre. For reference, I've heard the SHL5+ many times, with Luxman integrateds and seperates, Marantz, Mark Levinson, and now the Line Magnetic. The Line Magnetic works amazingly well, especially for the 48 WPC it is noted to have. Seems like much more than 48 WPC. 

Disclosure, I'm just a happy patron of Excel Audio and I have no financial interest. I just love listening to music on fine systems.
@pokey77 I also heard the LM-805iA but with WIlson speakers. It sounded rather good however when I heard the same tunes a few minutes later with Harbeth and Luxman m900u + c900u separates there was a significant improvement in everything. Of course the electronics are $5K vs $30K. I liked the $5K Harbeth + Luxman over the $16K Wilson + LM-805iA on the same tunes. It could be that the Wilson needed more power.

BTW - I have decided to follow some advice you gave me in a personal message. I am going to buy the Luxman separates (you did not say this) but you did say to look at Harbeth or the TAD ME1 for my small space. After I heard the Harbeth C7ES-3 with Luxman separates I realized the small speakers would sound great with the Luxman. So my system will be centered around the Luxman electronics now and not the speakers.

You can tell Mike you helped me buy one of his systems. That should give you some free passes (joke).
@yyzsantabarbara 

Glad you are finding something you really like and want to commit to.

I've heard all the Harbeth line, I live less than five miles from Excel Audio, and think you should give consideration to the SHL5+ too. IMHO It is significantly better than the 7 and the price isn't all that much more. Better bass, much better top end and really, just smoother and more extended. Since you are now decided on the Luxman separates, the step up to the 5 is fairly insignificant.

Been a little while since I've heard the Luxman separates, so I can't really comment on them vs. the Line Magnetic. 
@rcalderon thank you for the reply. That is what I believe most people don’t understand, especially those with low powered amps. It will sound good most of the time, but the amp loses steam and you lose dynamics and detail. Seems like many people are willing to make this compromise to attain a particular sound most of the time, but it is driving me crazy! 150 wpc is not enough for Harbeths if you listen to dynamic music. Try Shostakovich’s 8th or Crime of the Century and you’ll see what I mean.