Harbeth Super HL 5 Plus room size?

Would this Harbeth be too big for my 20x15x8 listening room. I sit about 7 feet from my current Harbeth P3 ESR with JL Audio subwoofer. There is a pair listed here at a good price. I love the sound of the P3 in my room and was wondering if the larger ported Harbeth would be the right move to make? Are there any HL5 owners out there? BTW, a few years ago I tried the Compact 7 and I preferred the smaller P3!
128x128yogiboy
No. I first heard a pair at a friend's house (who also has the P3) and I think his room was smaller than yours and we were sitting fairly close. After that,  I bought a pair of Super HL 5s.  My room is larger than yours and I sit about 9 feet away. You should be fine. 
Thanks for the info! As long as they don't sound like a box like the C7s did in my room!

Yogiboy,

I think you would be fine with the Harbeth SuperHL5 Plus in your room. I am using the M40.2 in a room about the same size as yours with no issues. I have heard the SHL5 plus also in rooms similar to yours. They did not have to be too far out in the room either.

Have you ever heard the SuperHL5 plus before though? They have a very nice full range sound, but will have a much more extended top end than your P3s. Some folks do not mind that. Others have found it to be on the overly detailed side.

Might be worth a demo for you , if you have a place locally to listen.

@timo62 
I have no place to audition them. There is a nice eucalyptus pair listed here from England for $3500. I just have to decide if I want to make this move.
Thanks much!

Yogiboy,

Your welcome. It is a shame that you have no local place to audition.

I checked out the add here. They do look really good and so is the price. It is just the speakers though , so you will need to buy stands for them also. Something to consider.