Harbeth SLH5 plus. Top or bottom binding post?

When using standard speaker cables (not biwired) should you use top or bottom binding posts on speakers?  Speaker is Harbeth SLH5 plus.

Thanks
yashu
Fuse directionality doesn't matter at all. AC, half inch teeny wire, and it's designed to melt. I've never hooked AQ wire up backwards but hey…if it got geoffkait off my back to perhaps stalk somebody else...
Ryder I'm using the stock jumpers that came with the speakers.  Never thought I needed to change them.  Do you?

Speaker cables are Purist Audio Design ...... MUSAEUS Praesto Revision.

wolf_garcia
Fuse directionality doesn't matter at all. AC, half inch teeny wire, and it's designed to melt. I've never hooked AQ wire up backwards but hey…if it got geoffkait off my back to perhaps stalk somebody else...

That would be swell, Wolfie. Please report your results. 
Yashu, I am on the stock jumpers that came with the speakers too and didn’t think about replacing them as well. I briefly compared the stock jumpers to some bare speaker cables and the difference is quite minute.

I am using Chord Epic Twin with the speakers, single-wired.
Im using the bottom posts on my Harbeth Shl5plus. I also believe your far better off using different jumpers. Experiment with some different wire it all doesn't sound the same. I'm using some hook up wire i bought from Bob at Cerious Technolgies along with Wywires Platinum speaker cables.