Harbeth SLH5 plus. Top or bottom binding post?

When using standard speaker cables (not biwired) should you use top or bottom binding posts on speakers?  Speaker is Harbeth SLH5 plus.

Thanks
yashu
Wolfman, Bill is also outspoken on wire directionality. Could you be next? Hmmmmm....
Thanks for the recommendations.

I have now tried using just the bottom posts, and the diagonal suggestion.  Seems to me that just using the bottom posts I get the best results.  Fuller more natural sounding.......

Thanks again.
Yes, there are no hard and fast rules on how you want to connect the cables to the bi-wirable binding posts. The best configuration is the one that sounds best to your ears and preference.

Yashu, may I ask what speaker cables are you using with the SHL5 Plus? Are you using the stock metal links that come together with the speakers or they have been replaced with aftermarket jumpers?
Fuse directionality doesn't matter at all. AC, half inch teeny wire, and it's designed to melt. I've never hooked AQ wire up backwards but hey…if it got geoffkait off my back to perhaps stalk somebody else...
Ryder I'm using the stock jumpers that came with the speakers.  Never thought I needed to change them.  Do you?

Speaker cables are Purist Audio Design ...... MUSAEUS Praesto Revision.