Harbeth SLH5 plus. Top or bottom binding post?

When using standard speaker cables (not biwired) should you use top or bottom binding posts on speakers?  Speaker is Harbeth SLH5 plus.

Thanks
yashu
Chord recommends a diagonal connection which worked out great:-

As a general rule, the treble connections are usually reckoned to produce better sound quality than the bass connections. However, in many cases, we find that a diagonal connection produces the most musically coherent sound. To do this, connect the positive (+) speaker cable to the positive treble connection and the negative speaker cable (-) to the negative bass connection. So in effect, the cable is connected diagonally. This is quick, easy and fun to do and the results are easy to hear.

https://www.chord.co.uk/speaker-cable-guide/
Really - whatever sounds better to you.  You have to play around.  
That said, despite the fact that Alan Shaw (designer) believes aftermarket jumpers are nonsense, I found a definite improvement by changing the stock jumpers to Audience AU24.  I was experiencing some bass muddiness in my room and the jumpers really cleaned up the sound.  
But that is a preference and may be the last thing one would want in a room where the speakers were sounding a bit bass-shy.  
Ryder,

Thanks for posting the Chord recommendation which is exactly what I described above.  Chord even used the same word "coherent" to describe the sonic benefits of this type of wiring.  Funny!
Ran into Bill Low recently and he said when single wiring with jumpers it CAN matter which post you use…who knew? Bill knew (!)…My previous speakers were single wired due to the designer's recommendation (Alan Yun, Silverline Prelude speakers), and my current Sonist Recitals are biwired per design recommendation…with speaker cables recommended by Bill during that conversation (apparently single biwire cables should have disparate runs to deal with isolation benefits…he was right again!). Coherency all around. Note that I made a pair of what I thought were groovy "better than stock" jumpers for the Preludes, and they sucked. The supplied brass strips sounded better.
Wolfman, Bill is also outspoken on wire directionality. Could you be next? Hmmmmm....