Harbeth 30.1's w/Leben CS-1000P or CS-600

I have Harbeth 30.1's in a small 10'x13' room and am currently running them with solid state Blue Circle gear. I'm curious about Leben but fear even the CS-600 will lack the power needed to properly drive 30.1's. Does the CS-1000P buy you better sound or just more power? The cost of the 1000P plus their preamp would be nearly triple the 600, but if it's a huge upgrade I could potentially swing it. Hopefully I'll take a trip to NYC and hear both in the near future. Any thoughts? Thanks.
128x128jtnicolosi

Showing 2 responses by jtnicolosi

Thanks everyone. Hey Chayro! I still have the T&F Pharoah's, they're doing very, very well in my living room.

Clearly I'm going to need to hear these for myself, but ultimately I fear this statement from HUG:
"{Moderator's comment: A carefully controlled big amplifier under your command will always and without exception better replicate the dynamics of real life which are, as we know from the concert hall, terrifyingly loud at times.}".
Chayro I think Charles is right, you may want to hold on to that Viva. If you don't, give me a call!