Had an epiphany, what would happen when all of you die?

This is not about analog directly or even music, I don't think there is another place in this planet with adepts like most of you are here in audiogon, what will happen when you all die? Raul, MC, Mijo, Lew, Erik, Atmasphere, (myself), even the one that shall not be named, even GK (how ya doing cupcake).
Will someone carry the torch? Would anyone care?Kind of sad to say see an age in audio technology (not only analog) pass by, really this post doesn't even make any sense, apologies in advance.

With all the craziness, and criticism,
If I would be alive 100 years from now I'll still miss audiogon and your contributions.
Thank you all for all the craziness
luisma31
Let me guess. You want new big power amp but hesitate. My advice - don't hesitate, get it.
Lol, not really.... What a useless post mine

I was reading about Elons new satellite chain, the amount deployed every week, how these get repositioned after launch, and such, and the thought that we are still debating vinyl here with so many details and audio in general it so contrasting with this new world we are living in, 50 years from now, will anyone here be so interested and debate at the levels of today? Will vinyl still be a  thing? So I just wondered how would that be when we are all gone
Like I said useless post of mine