H2O 250 vs Mono's vs Spectron Musician III HELP

Guys, I have lived with Tube amps for the past year, but, have been trying to get more extension, presence, better soundstaging, bass, treble extension, and still not loose the midrange magic. My speakers are Reimer Tetons which vary from 3.8-4ohm, and are about 95db. I want it all, low level detail, with the ability to play louder than the loudest rock concert you have ever been too. I tried the DK design, but am returning it. I have read wonderful reports from many here on audiogon about these amps. I have tried the modded channel islands, gaincard, and gainclones(which were IMHO best of these)but was left wanting for dimensionality, and turned off by sterility of sound. The extension was magnificent, and detail retrieval 2nd to none. But, my heart still went back to Wavelength Cardinal X1's with WE 300B tubes, which could not gove me the volume I desire at times.

Please help guide me in my next pursuit.

Thanks in advance

Steve
711smilin

Showing 3 responses by kana813

"Do the TacT amps have a digital out for people like me?"

Muralman1- yes, it's called the SDA2175.
You should look at the TacT amps, the S/M2150, or the new TDA2200 or Boz amp. There are many TacT users worldwide
using high efficient horn speakers. Plus, the new amps offer
digital EQ and room correction features.
Muralman1- my comments are the same. If you're going to
go digital, then use a devise that doesn't need/use feedback in it's design and eliminates the need for a separate DAC & preamp. Less AD & DA conversions and cables equals better sound. Add in digital room correction/digital EQ to touch up your less than perfect room,speakers and recordings. For DIY speaker builders or folks that want to add subs or external tweeters the devise should digital crossovers.