Guilty pleasure music?

How about this for a thread -- name some of your guilty pleasures musically. What albums/CDs/tapes do you dig out of their hiding places and put on when nobody's looking? What do you like that you'd hate to admit to the Keepers of the Cool? I'll start with ... Stand Up by David Lee Roth. Okay, the guy's a jerk and has about a 4-note range. But this song, along with "Just Like Living in Paradise," really kicks. Steve Vai casually tosses off guitar leads that smoke, the drumming is punchy and the bass packs a nice whomp. Just the thing to blare through a pair of headphones as you get your workout in high gear. So, who's next? Anybody wanna fess up to liking Alice Cooper? Bad Company? Early Chicago?
michaelb
Carl, Hendrix and Miles are what I listen to in the open! Jackson Browne is the "sensitive" stuff I hide from my friends. Did I read that you listen to Def Leppard? That's not guilty pleasure. That's guilty torture.
Snapcase, Earth Crisis, Blag flag, early Metallica, now know as Glamtallica, sepultura, Antif flag, Strife, Death angel, Testament, Six feet under, Saint vitus, Machine head, BLACK SABBATH, ILL TAKE DIO OVER OZZY ANY DAY, and a shit load more :)
Fast Ball, old Black Sabbath. Old Genesis is great nothing to be embarassed about there at least up to And Then There Were Three album.
Don't any of you guys listen to anything but rock? Yes, I'll admit I'm an old hippie. I loved Hendrix, Zepplin, Deep Purple, CS&N, etc. (and still do) however, with the gazillion dollars we have all spent on our music systems, I find that jazz now takes me to the next level. Try plugging in Diana Krall, Lee Ritnour, Patricia Barber, and Acoustic Alchemy...For those of you that don't like jazz, I'll admit to owning all of the Iron Butterfly albums and even one from a group called Atomic Rooster!