Guidance on Speaker Wire

I’m looking for guidance on some speaker wires and have tentatively settled in on Transparent High Performance 10-2 with the Transparent 10-2 Brick Network.  My biggest issue is I have long runs from my amps to the speakers at approximately 60 feet each.  Due to size of my system it is not possible to move my equipment any closer to the speakers.  
My amps are 1.2 KWh McIntosh Mono’s and my Speakers are Martin Logan Electrosatic ESL 15A’s. I also have 2 Martin Logan Force 12” subwoofers that are used for home theater. 
Thanks!!
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xwoots
Richard Vandersteen has always said for best sound you need to go with the shortest speaker cables possible. If you have no choice for long runs they need to be your inner connects for the components not the speaker wire. You need to rethink your set up.
sgreg1 is exactly correct.  If you can run two 60' lengths of speaker cable than you can obviously run a pair of 60' length signal connecting cables.  That is still a long run so it would have an impact on the cost-per-foot of signal cable, unless you have an unlimited budget.  But still, you can get a reasonably good quality pair of 60' signal connecting cables for a few hundred dollars.  Is there any reason that you can't locate your amp where the speakers reside and leave the rest of your system in the mechanical room?  It would be so much better to connect a fairly short pair of high quality speaker cables.  Given your circumstance, you would then have the best solution for sound quality.
Thanks mammothguy54 and sgreg1.....I don't have the adequate room for the amps plus I do have a center channel that has a McIntosh 600 watt mono block plus the center channel itself and 2 large subs.  I like the idea that some have posted on running the balanced cables back to the pre-amp but again I need more space.    
mammothguy54 and sgreg1 what do you recommend for long runs of balanced cable if I were to figure out a way to get the amps out by the speakers?
Hello,
balanced connections between amp / preamp are the best results, no hp cable can do better with these lengths.