Gryphon Integrated or Seperates for $20K Pre/Power budget?

I'm wondering if an Integrated like the Gryphon Diablo 300 would make a lot of sense at my budget level, vs other options I'm looking into like the McIntosh MC462, the Pass Labs X250.8, and the Bryston 4B3 (with corresponding preamps).
How would the Diablo stack up against the other options which are separates?  I am basing my candidate components on what I can test in my area.  My speakers are B&W 803 D2's, and my room is rather large, open concept that extends to kitchen and dining room.  The ceiling is also vaulted.

Thoughts on whether to go separates vs integrated given the options above?  Thanks!

nyev
Audiotroy, I’d be interested in auditioning T&A, but yes it’s a bit beyond my budget, which as is is already beyond what should be my budget :-)

You mentioned the Gryphon Diablo 300 sounds a bit “dark”.  Can you expand on what you mean by this?  Does it continually get warmer in tonal response as you move up in frequency?  How does it compare with Mac mc462 and others?

thanks!
I'm not sure where you are in western Canada but I'm In Victoria BC and there are quite a few really good dealers in Vancouver and Victoria then there is many more just south of the boarder in Seattle and surrounding areas. Also we have a small group of  audiophiles that meet regularly who may know more places then I do. contact me if you want to chat. 

glen 

My brothers owns the New Diablo and on his quest over 4 months set out  bringing his integrated to at least 8 different systems with amps preamps up to $26k not counting digital, and not one bettered it’s musicality and synergy , one 
less power cord, one less pair of interconnects ,
and the digital board which my brother has ,another $3500 is Excellent ,which eliminates anotherpower cord and digital cable a Ton less wiring ,which adds to the timing and musicianship of thisintegrated . It is Fantastic Period !!
Do whatever it takes to demo a Bryston 14B cubed amp and a BP 17 cubed preamp. Under your budget and fantastic.