Gryphon Diablo 300

New incarnation of already excellent SS integrated from the Danish Gryphon Audio is presented in Munich Hi-Fi show. Except of changed appearance that follows design of flagship Mephisto they improved preamp and power. Now it goes 300W 8 Ohm - 600W 4 Ohm and 950W in 2 Ohm.If someone had a chance to hear it at Munich please share your experience with us...
128x128raindog031

Showing 3 responses by blackbierd

I just order my diablo 300 without dac/module, i want to know it will be a good match with wilson audio sabrina?i have denafrips terminator top of the line dac in denafrips im not sure it will be better than diablo dac module?and im using aurender n10 player

Im using audioquest hurricane power cord it will be good with the300?

I hope i can git some answers or somebody allready try somthing i have it will be great to know !!

Last thing if somthing will be better than wilson sabrina (with diablo 300)wich speaker is that and how big will the differance??!! ...thanks..
Thanks a lot rshad0000 for responding

I reseive my diablo 300 tow days ago after listning i think somthing is wrong! the bass is not tight engoph and not controled how much time i have to wait for brrak in period? , it could be from the dac even i dont know if the belt in dac wi be better or not? i use ultra high end components with the diablo 300 it should blow me away?!, wilson sabrina,aurender N10,denafrips terminator dac, audioquest hurricane pc,audioquest diamond aes/ebu,audioquest diamond earth xlr's....

All these cable are nsw cables eccept hurricane pc i have it from a while its allready breaked in
I hope my problem be solved after 200 houers..

I dont think sabrina will not match with the 300 any thougts...? I will give it a week countenues playing and then i will see what's the differance.
Thanks Dguitarnut for responding 

I ordered some cables from sablon,bocchine (king)sablon pc,panetla reserva sc,panetela reserva xlr's,panatela reserva AES.

I hop it can do a magic for my system becouse i read a lot of reviwes about thoes cable any thougts..?