Gryphon Diablo 300 vs Vitus RI-101

So I've been itching to upgrade my amp. I currently have: PS audio Directstream -> PS BHK preamp -> parasound JC1 -> Focal Sopra 2.
    I narrow down to these 2 candidates. Any one with experience with both int amps can comment on them?Thanks!!!
128x128btbluesky
I have the sopra 2. Playing with the Gryphon 300. With the Aurender n10 streamer. And I never ever ever enjoyed music. I don’t now is the speaker or the amplifier.or the combination. 
I own a pair of Focal Sopra N2s, and briefly owned the Vitus RI-100, which whilst sounding, smooth, refined and vaguely tubey (I also own an 845 Integrated), didn't massively impress me. I then bought a Gryphon Diablo 300 and have never looked back. It's a stunning combination.

I'd also be keen to hear what the OP went for in the end.
Electronics from either of these manufacturers is top notch and will easily outperform anything from Parasound, Naim and especially Benchmark IMO. I would also suggest separates. The owner of Vitus is a bit of a pain and I have heard of problems with support/reliability so I would lean towards Gryphon. You should also consider CH Precision. 
I am an owner of vitus sia 025 for almost 2 years now.

the gryphon diablo 300 was the last finalist i auditioned
before going for the vitus.

the gryphon is faster, goes deeper and bighter and more neutral.
the vitus is warmer, more intimate mids and more forgiving in
terms of bad recordings.

gryphon is more impressive at first but vitus will get you
the longer you listen to it.

i like my vitus a lot and no regrets. 
If you want a better integrated than both? To my ears
they are both beaten by jadis l88 90 watts class a.