Gryphon Callisto 2100 integrated Amplifier

Has anyone listenned to this masterpeice solid state integrated amplifier. It has out scored many promising brands such as Mark levinson No 383, Jeff Rowland Concentra, Krell KAV 300i...and many others.

Please, if anyone out there have listened or own the Callisto 2100 or its bigger brother Callisto 2200. Post your comments under this thread.
fahad74
First, there is another post that was just started on this subject.

Second, since you KNOW, although you don't state how, that this amp betters all those listed, why are you seeking advice on it?

Third, here is a link with a review of it. http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue1/gryphon.htm
As I stated in the other thread, one reviewer uses the Concentra as his reference and states it would be very difficult to choose between the two.

The Gryphon review is very positive, just as the reviews of the others you lised. (I haven't read anything on the Krell.)
I OWN A CALLISTIO 2100 INTEGRATED AMP. IT IS TRUELY A MARVEOLUS WORK OF ART. IT IS HARMONICALLY RICH SOUNDING WITH AN APPROPRIATE SOUND StAGE LEFT/RIGHT AND BACK BEHIND THE SPEAKERS. IN THIS CASE THE VIENNA ACOUSTIC MAHLERS. HAVING HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO COMPARE TO ENDLESS COMBINATIONS OF AYRE SEPARATES, CONRAD JOHNSON SEPARATES, PLINIUS COMBINATIONS, EVEN THE NEWER AND MUCH BETTER McINTOSH GEAR. THE GRYPHON IS ALMOST SINFULLY BETTER IN EVERY CONCEIVABLE AREA. THE SENSE THAT YOU ARE HEARING ACTUAL LIVE MUSIC COMING FROM THOSE SPEAKERS, AMAZES ME MORE THAN IT SHOULD. I HAVE HAD CLOSE EXPRIENCE WITH EVERYTHING TO THE PIPEDREAMS SPEAKERS WHICH I SET UP WITH VERY EXPENSIVE AMPS AND PREAMPS, AND THE DIFFERENCE IN TE SENSE OF REALITY IS UNFORGETTABLE. GREATLY. KNOW THIS, THE COMPANY FROM DENMARK has its finger on the pulse of real music, not just sound.