GRGAUDIO

DO not do business with this gut Greg Simikov. I bought a Koetsu Black from him.   UPS delivered it to the wrong address The cartridge disappeared.  UPS would not talk to me    Only to him.  He didn't insure the package and I am out 1100 dollars with no viable offer of help from Simikov, and no viable recourse 
kurte
@kurte Open PayPal claim if you can prove delivery to the wrong address with UPS tracking number, do you use your paypal shipping address as your actual delivery address ? Sellers must ship to paypal address to avoid such problems. His name is Victor, not Greg. Once it’s delivered to your paypal address (even if you not live there anymore) you can not make such claim. So explain us what’s going on and how he could ship to the wrong address then? If it was shipped not to your paypal adress why don’t you just call PayPal for your "buyer’s protection" ? Did you pay as a gift ?

How do you know it was delivered to the wrong address and not stolen from your doorstep?

@saburo UPS is courier service, Right ? Someone should sign for the parcel delivered with UPS

P.S. I must say i got two parcels from him in the past, long time ago, his grading is another story, but international shipping was fine. 

@chakster, good point about Victor's grading. I bought a Zeta arm from him, described in the listing as New Old Stock. The Zeta I received was half of that term. Getting a refund from him was the biggest hassle I've ever experienced in hi-fi buying.
@kurte, I've bought three cartridges from Victor, all in fine condition. Communication with him is also very agreeable. Would you believe he sent along one of his own Aidas cartridges (with a retail value of over $1500) just to try it out, no strings attached? Talk about trust!.

So I think it is totally uncalled for to open a thread bearing his name and telling this community NOT to do business with him, just on the basis of a delivery problem. You should be ashamed of yourself.

PS I currently have one package from him on the way, which is suffering much delay in transit due to circumstances. Who should I blame?

and BTW i never ask anyone to insure my international orders and even in current situation i received two parcel from USA right in time, no delay.

When i ship something internationally i do never insure it if the seller will not pay extra for insurance upon special request, did you paid for insurance when you bought from GRGAUDIO ? Why do you think he must insure your order withing USA shipped with UPS ??
Insure everything over $100 value as that is only what UPS covers with std shipping charges.Also make sure that the shipper clicks the box "adult signature required" when filling out the shipping form.  That way the UPS driver wont toss it against your door like a Frisbee and your dog won't munch it like a milk-bone.
Safety first, as my father used to say.
More to discover