Greatest Rock Drummers

Given the subject line many names come to mind such as  Ginger Baker, Keith Moon, Phil Collins and Carl Palmer but, is Neil Peart the greatest rock drummer of all time?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSToKcbWz1k
128x128falconquest
"Clapton did all the lead guitar work on two tracks, "While my Guitar Gently Weeps" and "Yer Blues"

I'm fairly certain that "Yer Blues" has two lead guitar parts, neither of which was played by Eric Clapton.  If you know otherwise, please cite the source of your information.  You might be confusing the studio track with some live version(s).
Mickey Hart and Bill Kreutzman of the Grateful Dead. Even after 50 years of playing they're still just incredible. Planning to see 'em again this summer with Dead and Company. 

That is indeed Clapton on "WMGGW", but not on "Yer Blues". However, Clapton DID play guitar on the song when Lennon performed it in The Rolling Stones Rock And Roll Circus live show.

An interesting Beatles song, guitar-credit wise, is "The End". There is a long section in which McCartney, Harrison, and Lennon take turns playing the "lead" part. John’s playing is the crudest, of course ;-).

Thanks bdp24 for that correction. I was not aware of Claptons' involvement on the White Album until the early 80's when I read a brief bio on Clapton in a music magazine stating that Clapton played two tracks on the White Album. Apparently the article was incorrect.

Well audiozen, Clapton and George Harrison were very close, so Eric may in fact have played on another White Album song. But he talked about how amazed he was that George invited him along to a session one day, and how "wrong" it felt to be playing on a Beatles record! It just so happened that they were recording ’WMGGW" that day, and aren’t we glad! Clapton never mentioned playing on any other of their songs, that I know of.

The guys he really wanted to play with were The Band. After hearing Music From Big Pink, he made a pilgrimage to Woodstock, waiting, he says, for them to ask him to join. After all, he disbanded Cream after hearing MFBP ;-). He says he finally realized they didn’t need him, and went looking for another good band to play with. He found one in Delaney & Bonnie’s road band, where he met the players who were to become his band in Derek & The Dominoes.