Greatest Rock Drummers

Given the subject line many names come to mind such as  Ginger Baker, Keith Moon, Phil Collins and Carl Palmer but, is Neil Peart the greatest rock drummer of all time?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSToKcbWz1k
128x128falconquest
mitch2
"It is a good list but some will find it incomplete....particularly fans of John Bonham."

I knew when I typed the post that I left out Bonzo but then I would have to mention Mickey Hart. I felt bad about that but one has to draw the line somewhere. I still think Neil Peart is among the best due to technical ability and creativity.
I agree the Neil Pert is probably at the top, but I want to add Nick Mason, the late Jeff Pocaro was awesome too. Carl Palmer is also at the top of this list as mentioned as is Ginger Baker, Stuart Copeland, Bill Bruford, Michael Shrieve...the list goes on. Really hard to pick one as the end all be all. Going back a number of years some of the studio drummers were good as well, Jim Keltner and Jim Gordon did a lot great work that wasn't really acknowledged.
That's ridiculous drumming in that youtube clip.
The best jazzrock drummer is Billy Cobham. No rock drummer I ever heard comes close.

Another fact: Though Earl Palmer was a New Orleans Jazz drummer, and at the end of his life was playing in a Jazz trio at Chadneys Steak House in Burbank, CA (where I and the bass player of Los Straitjackets---himself a drummer and huge Earl Palmer fan---went to watch and listen to him), he is credited with actually inventing Rock ’n’ Roll drumming.

There is a thread on Steve Hoffman’s Forum where people offer their opinion on Earl, and there you can find an incredible list of the recordings on which he played. Far and away the "best" drummer to ever play Rock ’n’ Roll. Not just technically, but in terms of great song parts, excitement, creativity, and a sense of musical humour that tops even that of Keith Moon!

No offense ya’ll, but most of your nominees are dreadfully boring, with not a hint of musical wit (Neil Peart, in particular. His playing is SO corny.). Just my opinion, of course.