Greatest debut album

Mostly listening to rock music from the 60s and 70s, thus I am asking a biased question. My greatest debut album is From Genesis to Revelation by Genesis.  I understand there were production issues in the making of the album but Gabriel's voice is astonishing on this LP.   I wish I could find a live version of Into the Wilderness but can not. Any help in that would be appreciated.  Look forward to hearing others opinions for selfish reasons as I want to grow my collection and appreciate the opinions represented here. 
ricmci
Speaking of Disraeli Gears, have you heard the story Eric Clapton tells about it? Cream were signed to Atco by Ahmet Ertegun, founder/owner/President of Atlantic Records. Ahmet was a Blues and Jazz lover, and was of course pretty pleased with how Fresh Cream turned out, and sold. Clapton says when Ahmet heard the DG recordings, he dismissed the album as "Psychedelic horsesh*t". I couldn't have said it better myself. He released the album anyway, and it sold quite well. About six months after that album was released, George Harrison played The Band's Music From Big Pink album for Eric, and he saw the error of his ways ;-) .
Some people just can't deal with tiny purple fishes running laughing through their fingers.  Go figure.
dada - "puzzle"

A great early '90s debut alternative rock record from this Santa Barbara, CA band. Great songs and excellent sound quality. Unfortunately, not available on LP, except for a few rare copies from Brazil and Spain.
Maybe not your style but a phenomenal first album for me was.

Boston s/t.

Not one of their later releases came close to capturing the glory of this one.

Had this on repeat autopilot forever in the student common room!