Great country recording

Hi all, I am looking for some great country recording albums by various artists. Really like the sound of steel guitar, acoustic guitar, fiddle, and of course vocals. Any recommendations? Thanks
Ag insider logo xs@2xhighend64
Willie Nelson Teatro with Emalou Harris is great. Willie's guitar work is magic. The Stardust Album is always in my rotation. Cornell Hurd live in a fun and the stories, his Fruit Shack Album is good.
George Strait
 Bob Wills & His Texas Playboys
Haggard
Willie
Ian Tyson
Dale Watson
Guy Clark
Jimmy Lafave
Cash
Waylon
Vince Gill
Hank Williams Sr.
Asleep at the Wheel
Hank Thompson
Lyle Lovett
George Jones
Loretta Lynn
Dan Roberts
Chris Ledoux
Garth Brooks (first 2 albums only)
Pat Green
Mark Chestnut
Alan Jackson

Time-Life sold a subscription-format of CDs back in the late 80s-early 90s that covered popular country from around 1950 through 1972. Each CD covered one year. The set does a very fine job of presenting that period in popular country music. I think the CDs can be found quite often on eBay. 

Current country as played on the radio is horrible and should be mostly avoided. That is a true statement extending back for about 15-20 years (other than any artists listed above still recording).
I neglected to include Jerry Jeff Walker.

Also, the following wouldn’t necessarily be categorized as country but are some of my favorites (who would likely be considered what’s called Americana music):

James McMurtry
Todd Snider
Fred Eaglesmith 
Ray Wylie Hubbard
Hayes Carll
More Americana than country but one our greatest songwriters. Guy Clark "Workbench Songs".
We’ve been attending the National Cowboy Poetry Gathering in Elko Nevada the last few years. It’s been going on for over 35 years each winter in the high desert.  Ian Tyson, Ramblin’ Jack Elliott, and Chris Ledoux as many other well known country and western musicians have performed at the event over the years.  Last year a Montanan named Wylie Gustafson performed and was a real treat.  Bought two of his CDs which we rarely do at such events.  Another under the radar musician is Marilyn Martin and her country swing band.  Heard her in Elko and also Sun Valley Idaho’s Jazz Festival.  Great band, great vocalist.  

If you you really want to learn about country music, highly recommend Ken Burns documentary ‘Country Music.’  As are most of his productions, it’s breathtakingly detailed, thorough and entertaining.  Maybe a little ‘off center’ but Commander Cody is good at what might be considered ‘mock country’ but still fun.  Leon Russell’s Hank Wilson’s Back is also a kick in the pants.  Sort of a tribute album, but really fun, great selection of songs.