Great country recording

Hi all, I am looking for some great country recording albums by various artists. Really like the sound of steel guitar, acoustic guitar, fiddle, and of course vocals. Any recommendations? Thanks
Ag insider logo xs@2xhighend64
John Prine's "In Spite of Ourselves" Duet album of classic tunes with many of the greatest female stars

Some great additions above.

Rhonda Vincent is FANTASTIC! I saw her live at the Coachella Music Festival in 2014, I think it was. She’s a fantastic fiddler and singer, with a real fine band. She has albums going back decades, available for peanuts.

I saw Dolly backed by Alison Krauss and Union Station (I lived two blocks from the NBC studio in Burbank, and walked to the taping), so got to hear not only Dolly sing live, but also Alison and Jerry Douglas (her dobro player, and the father of a kid they made together) from only twenty feet away (I was in the balcony directly above the stage).

Alison’s guitarist/mandolin player/harmony singer Dan Tyminski (he sings "Man Of Constant Sorrow" in O Brother Where Art Thou) has a pair of good solo albums.

Wanda Jackson (mentioned in a post of mine above) has a pair of recent albums that may be of interest to you youngins, as they were produced and recorded by Jack White. He also produced a "comeback" album with Loretta Lynn, which I didn’t care for but you may.

Patty Loveless is right at the line where Country and Bluegrass meet. She has great taste in material, is a real good singer, and surrounds herself with the best musicians. Highly recommended!

Two legends and top-notch remastering:

- Bob Wills and his Texas Playboys: Legends of Country Music compilation 2006; Columbia/Legacy (Sony/BMG); magnificent 4 CD box or single disc The Best Of; Country Music AND Rock and Roll hall of fame inductee.

- Hank Williams: The Ultimate Collection 2002; Mercury Records, division of UMG; 2 CD compilation has all a casual listener would ever want. It's Hank....nuff said.

I've listened to a few releases by those artists and have yet to hear anything rivaling their sound quality.
Porter Wagner
Nancy sinatra "country my way"
Earl Scruggs
Conway twitty ( if not already mentioned, especially duets with Loretta Lynn)
Webb pierce
Stonewall jackson
Hank snow
Don gibson
Little Jimmy Dickens
Bill monroe
Jim reeves
Tanya Tucker
Jessie colter
Jodie Miller
Roy acuff
Dottie west