Grateful Dead RFK STADIUM 1989 Release

Here we go in November...
http://www.dead.net/store/1980s/rfk-stadium-1989-box

R.F.K. Stadium, Washington, D.C. (7/12/89)

1. Touch Of Grey
2. New Minglewood Blues
3. Mississippi Half-Step Uptown Toodeloo
4. Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues
5. Far From Me
6. Cassidy
7. Friend Of The Devil
8. Promised Land
9. Sugaree>
10. Man Smart, Woman Smarter
11. Ship Of Fools>
12. Estimated Prophet>
13. Eyes Of The World>
14. Drums>
15. I Need A Miracle>
16. Dear Mr. Fantasy>
17. Black Peter>
18. Turn On Your Lovelight>
19. Black Muddy River

R.F.K. Stadium, Washington, D.C. (7/13/89)

1. Hell In A Bucket
2. Cold Rain And Snow
3. Little Red Rooster
4. Tennessee Jed
5. Stuck Inside Of Mobile With The Memphis Blues Again
6. To Lay Me Down
7. Let It Grow
8. He's Gone
9. Looks Like Rain
10. Terrapin Station
11. Drums
12. Space
13. I Will Take You Home
14. The Other One
15. Wharf Rat
16. Throwing Stones
17. Good Lovin'
18. U.S. Blues

128x128otherone
Awesome thanks otherone!  I was back of the floor which is where I always am when I'm at Hampton so I was behind you tapers! The music was of course incredible but the shout that went up after the lights came on night 2 was absolutely amazing and one of my best memories!
Great experience indeed.
I got them re-mastered too, but boy that was bad.

My pull is my best aud I ever did. Nice 3 mic mix.

My friend AlabamaBob watched the decks while I got to "fully" enjoy...
Kind soul...
https://archive.org/details/gd1989-10-08.120377Nak300sSenn421.AlabamaBob.Currier.Keo.Flac1644

https://archive.org/details/gd1989-10-09.120404.Nak300sSenn441.AlabamaBob.Currier.Keo.Flac1644

PM's coming both your way

Ok lol last time I mention Phish to you people sorry! And I was at those Warlocks shows I have bootlegs of them but never checked out the official release. I guess now I won't having heard your opinions. Too bad as those were the best musical experience of my life.
BTW How could they have screwed up Hampton so badly. It made me,cry. I had to remaster it myself to make it barely listenable.
Do you remember at Lake Placid during the wheel how eveyone around  the upper perimeter of the venue held hands a formed a bid circle or wheel and danced in a circle around the venue? It was a neat moment.
@raymonda 
You are so right about the Warlocks release. We should've received refunds for that one. Lol, but literally.

I saw all of your To Lay Me Downs as well... and '88 Hampton, NJ, Michigan
Lucky to get the ones in 89 too.

'83 Lake Placid show was awesome !
Saw MSG thru Carrier Dome that tour.

I think I'll pass on these shows. 24 track analog sounds great but I was really disgusted by the Warlocks mix. It sounded like crap. IMO, no way should 24 pure analog tracks ever sound as bad as that did. Betty blew them away and she was mixing live to two track. 

To lay me down, was a rarity. They played it heavily in 1988 and a few times in 89. I caught 3 of them, Lake Placid 83, MSG 88, and MSG 90.
If any of you guys want to check out a band at the height of their powers head to NYC this week end for the end of Phish's Bakers Dozen 13 show run at Madison Square Garden. I was at the past weekend saw Fri/Sat/Sun and it was an off the charts experience. Great venue amazing crowds the band has a not repeats rule in place for the 13 shows so great bustouts and top level jamming. I know Phish has a lot of detractors but I hope Trey would have picked up some fans among Deadheads with his performance at Fare Thee Well back in 2015. Trust me when I say the boys are killing it, Sunday was my 81st show dating back to 1990 and the second set was the single best set I've ever seen them play. Its sold out but tickets are around on the secondary market anyone interested should really check it out.
Yeah, I get that too. Was a good tour and these wet shows were good, but so much other material that is much more desired by fans. I’m happy that a "gap" is filled on my Hard Drives as far as "quality" is concerned.

They (Dead.net) mention that the "last" great playing from the boys they feel, started @Summer ’89 - Spring ’90. Personally, I think it didn’t start until August ’89 (although Alpine was really hot in mid-July.. and thinking now... Giants Stadium was amazing.. lol... gotta love the Dead), Fall really kicked it in. That tour was just crazy tight.

I’m betting we get a "venue" box sometime down the road soon (Greek, Merriweather (No ’83 SBD’s in the vault), Uptown Theater, Red Rocks, BCT, Santa Fe ’83, Saratoga Springs (’83 SBD’s not in the vault), Radio City, Warfield, etc...)
One can hope...
Jond  - I agree. Make these part of Dave's Pick's and be done with it. This is just Rhino marketing BS........I saw two shows during this tour ( not this show ) and the main thing was , Jerry was clean again and his playing was good at best. This show to have it's own '' special release '' is a little too much for me.     
I was at both shows they were solid, a bit surprised they were released to be honest. Solid but not spectacular.
Only July 13th Set 1 was previously circulated in SBD.

3 "new sets" of soundboards. All 4 sets 24 track mastering :-)

’89 was a great year for the Dead