Graham ls5/9 vs Harbeth M30.1

Goodmorning,
I'm looking to Graham.
Can someone tell the difference beetween the Two??

128x128paoz
my sister and i demoed both with her dealer in Michigan.  both lovely but the Graham blew us away.

they were set up with NAIM electronics.

Margot
Good question, have not heard any other Harbeth speaker
but maybe the Graham sits between the two!
I felt that the Graham had deeper bass than the 30.1
But I heard the 30.1 in an unfamiliar room, and not a good room at that. 
I listen mostly near field to nullify the room as best, but can not be 100% sure if the bass would be better in my living room.
The reason I like the Graham better, is not the bass, but the difference in the midrange region.
I dont think you can go wrong with either speaker, if you like their sound signature they will provide you with many staggering listening experiences. Enjoy your music, whichever one you chose.

The plan is to get me a better amp, been looking at Accuphase, Luxman and PS Audio.

If you are looking into Accuphase, go for the E470 over the E600 - I have Graham LS5/9 and Devore O/96. I run the very efficient Devore with the E600 and it is a perfect match; the LS5/9 sound good but I feel they would benefit from more power. I feel the E470 would match much better; the E270 may even work. Tonality wise the LS5/9 should work wonderfully with the Accuphase. 
But is is right compare It with 30.1??
Or is better compare with shl5+ ??

The following review has a comparison of Harbeth 7ES3 to the Grahams:
Graham LS5/9 review 

While I did not hear the Graham side by side to Harbeths I think the review does an accurate job describing the differences and aligns with my impressions