Grado Master, Benz Glider, or Shelder 501 ?

Hello all,
I need advise to choose one of the obove cartridges, I prefer rich, full, warm and lush sounding with powerfull bass and I am willing to sacrifice some detail and resolution, your advises are appreciated.
Room: 13'X20'X8'
System: Table Teres 245 w/ modified Rega arm
Phono EAR 834P Deluxe
Preamp McIntosh C2200
Amp Plinius SA-100 MkIII
Speakers Soliloquy 6.3
ICs./ Cables Tara labs/ Acoustic Zen

alvu
Both the Shelter 501 and 901 are low output MC cartridges. They are also low compliance, at 9cu each. They are both probably the best values at their respective price points, if your arm can handle the compliance. They can be purchased from EIFL imports from Japan, of Axxis in the US. Wavelength Audio was the previous importer, and may have some left. The low output may require a step-up device, if your preamp is low to medium gain.
Rwd,
I am also not too familiar with the brand but heard alot of people said good thing about it, it's an MC. retail $800 imported from Japan my local dealer can order it for me.
Alvu, I'm not familar with the Shelder 501. Can you tell me who the manufacture is. Also is it MM or MC? Price??

Thanks!
Captain and TWL,
Thanks for you advise i am going to order the Shelter 501
TWL, i heard alot of people praise about this Teres table including you and after check through their web site i am impressed with their look, built quality and great value therefore I ordered one also Chris Brady is very flexible and very nice man to deal with but the most important thing is his table sounded incredible even with my current Aurum Beta S cartridge.
Fully agree with Captain. The Shelter 501 is by far the best cartridge in that group. The Grado and Benz are totally out of their league in comparison to the Shelter. The Shelter 501 gives up very little to even the finest and most expensive cartridges in the world. It is a tremendous value in carts. One of the best. The Shelter 901 is even better, but twice as expensive.

Tell me. How did you find out about the Teres TT? How do you like it? I also have the 245, with OL Silver arm and DL103. I love it.
THIS IS VERY EASY.THE SHELTER 501 IS THE ONE.I AM USING ONE ON MY BASIS OVATION AND GRAHAM ARM AND REALLY LOVE IT.AND BEST OF ALL YOU WONT HAVE TO SACRIFICE ANYTHING.I SOLD MY TRANSFIGURATION ESPIRIT TO MY FRIEND WHO WAS USING A GRADO MASTER $800,WHICH HE BOUGHT NEW.THE TRANSFIGURATION IS MUCH BETTER THEN THE GRADO AND THE SHELTER IS MUCH BETTER THEN THE TRANSFIGURATION.THE GLIDER IS TOTALLY OUT OF THIS ARENA.MY OTHER CARTRIDGE IS A VANDENHUL FROG WHICH I HAVE NOT TRIED AGAIN AFTER THE SHELTER BROKE IN,60 HOURS ON IT NOW.I KEEP TRACK OF MY HOURS.GO FOR IT. RICH