Grace G-945 arm Any info ??

I am trying to find out any info on this arm. Very little seems to be available on it, other then a brochure on Vinyl Engine. I would curious if anybody knows anything about how well if performs and what it's effective mass is.
Thanks,

Wayne
waynefia
Dear Waynefia: Don't worry about. Take your cartridge ( any ) make a carefully set up and enjoy it.

Regards and enjoy the music,
Raul.
*****What other needs you have?, IMHO the effective mass value is almost useless.*****

Raul, though does it not give a starting point s to what cartridges may work, such as older MM/MI vs. MC type carts. ? I do not do a lot of experimenting with carts., nor do I have any to test laying around, so I use that as a starting point or guide of what should work.
Dear Wayne: +++++ " Very little seems to be available on it, other then a brochure on Vinyl Engine. " +++++

well there you have all the information you need to mount and make cartridge/tonearm set up. What other needs you have?, IMHO the effective mass value is almost useless. How it performs?, if you are an owner then: how do you think the tonearm performs? and if you are not an owner but want to be then I can say it is very good.

Regards and enjoy the music,
Raul.
Looks like a nice arm. I just noticed it recently from reading about the Grace F9 catridge flyer on the vinyl engine. Graced used this arm and a Garrard 401 to originally test the F9 cartridges. Since noticed I have only seen one pop up on ebay that sold for I think around 550 US.