Good Used Speakers ($8K-10K) For A Little Listening Room

I know that this is a tough one, because speakers are so subjective.  My dedicated 2 channel listening room is only 10ft x 10ft.  I listen to mostly jazz and rock.  I currently use a Plinius SA100 Mk III (recapped and upgraded) driving Joseph Audio RM25XL's.  I'm thinking of upgrading and was wondering what speakers would be a good upgrade for a small listening room.  I like the Joseph Audio sound, but want more.  I was thinking of Pulsars or maybe Perspectives.  First, is my room too small for floor standing speakers? Second, what other speakers in the $8-10K range used would be a good fit in a small room?
moto_man
You'll look long and hard to find a better set of stand mount speakers than the JWM Alyson AML.  I've heard them a few times, and they are incredible.  Just google the reviews from Secrets of High Fidelity and HIFIZINE.

http://www.jwmacoustics.com/new-products/alyson-aml-ph
Pick up a pair of Von Schweikert VR4 JR s used. I have heard them sound terrific in a room your size
I've read some Good tings about the Kii Three, and they seem to fit small rooms too. The bass is almost dipolar and they are very small. Some even use them as recording monitors which means they should also work well on short distances. They are active so you could sell you amp to afford them.
Another vote for active pro monitor in a small space. I use ATCs at work and the immediacy is exceptional.