Good tweaking tools to share

I share some tweaking tools with my friends because they are very expensive, seldom use them, but are essental to have periodic maintaince. or tweaking. Some of my examples are a Wind's stylist gauge, TT speed strobe, Fluxbuster, and a Mobie and others. Do you do this on certain items, what are those and their purpose?
128x128gerrym5

Showing 1 response by caterham1700

I have to admit to not being much of a tweeker.My must haves for tuning tho include a Wallytractor and magnifying loupe for cartridge alignment, a Mana bubble level, a few assorted cone devices for fine tuning a components voice(no isomer blobs or damping devices at all),kept 3 of my favorite models of IC's(again for voicing), a small mixture of power cords, some Quietlines and AC Enacoms and my trusty 15 year old,noisey as a jumbojet, VPI HW16 cleaning machine.
Now of course I have about 18-20 different equipment racks and another 35-40 or so misc. makes and models of isolation devices(platforms mostly) which serve to support floor lamps(Brightstars),display plants(Seismic Sinks), the old vcr(Torlyte)but mostly fill up shop, garage and closet space
:^)

Best,
Ken